“Wonderful Lunch”

Ranked #4 of 156 Restaurants in Castle Rock
Price range: US$9 - US$36
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Augustine Grill is set in an old 1902 Victorian home with a larger addition that continues the feel. Comfortable, elegant and cozy, the European setting lends itself to romantic dinners, intimate weddings & events. A fireplace, classical guitarist(weekends), fresh, local & classic cuisine with some eclectic twists and superb wine list make for a special evening with guests, friends & family. The outdoor patio flush with flowers, shade trees and water features allows one to enjoy our great Colorado weather in warmer months. Weekend evenings with Sal Mancini and his beautiful guitar & vocals amongst lit up trees and lanterns dotting the gardens make for some memorable dining experiences. Our historical marker located on our front porch can fill in the details of the Augustine Grill's historical past in Castle Rock.Come in, take a look around and book your reservation for your special event, dinner or lunch!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My first time at Augustine grill was wonderful. It is a cozy little place which I love. The food was delicious and staff was great. Loved the sign about cell phones being turned down so everyone can enjoy their meals. Will be back again!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Upon arrival, we were disappointed to learn that they have closed and discontinued their business. We had come many times in the past and was looking forward to another great meal.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Go to on occasion,expensive and not quick, but eloquent :) no longer exists though, becoming another brewery... hope they keep the garden

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

I was very much looking forward to dinner at this well-reviewed boutique restaurant, but I found the experience to be less than stellar.

When I arrived, I was asked if I needed assistance, as if I were lost or couldn't possibly be coming to the restaurant for a meal. And my waiter was condescending throughout the meal. As a traveler on business in the area, I wasn't dressed to the nines or anything, but I wasn't looking like a bag lady or a hobo by any means, and I can't possibly be the first solo female who has ever come to this establishment for dinner alone, so I was bemused by this attitude that I had stumbled in by accident or something.

The ambiance was wonderful though, just a lovely atmosphere with fresh roses and flowers on the table.

My cocktail was a Lemon Drop martini -it was just okay, I've had much better. It was too strong, with very little sweet lemon flavor. My asparagus was perfect, but the au gratin potatoes and pepper steak were just average, and the sauce on the steak made me a bit sick to my stomach after dinner.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Why oh why did you close. A great great place that will be missed big time. The beauty and food cannot be replaced.....unless???