Columbine Motel(Grand Junction)(Great Value!)
US$65
Motel 6 Grand Junction(Grand Junction)
US$52
  • Pool
US$154
US$68
Agoda.com
Grand Junction Palomino Inn(Grand Junction)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$65
Residence Inn Grand Junction(Grand Junction)
US$139
Courtyard Grand Junction(Grand Junction)
US$119
US$65
Grand Vista Hotel(Grand Junction)
US$82
US$53
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$65/night.

All reviewsgrand junctionbest westernsenjoyed our stayvery nice hotelpool and hot tubpeach festivalgreat place to staywill stay there againcomfortable roomeasy accesslate checkconvenient locationone night staynice breakfastpleasant stayfresh fruitup to date
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I decided to stay here on our way to Las Vegas and this hotel was excellent. All of the staff members were friendly and helpful. We paid a fair price here. Our room was big and spacious and clean. The bed was comfortable and the sheets were fresh and clean. The hotel is easily accessible from I-70 at Exit 37 via I-70 Business and US Route 6. And there are plenty of stores and restaurants nearby for added convenience. We will definitely stay here again

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Karen N, Owner at Best Western Grande River Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Thank you for the very nice comments about our hotel, the Best Western Grande River Inn and Suites.. We appreciate you taking the time to complete the questionnaire. We hope you had time to have your breakfast outside in the courtyard.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again on your next time in our area.

Karen

Reviewed 28 May 2018

I highly recommend the Best Western Grande River Inn & Suites for your stay in Grand Junction! I travel to this area of Colorado quite frequently and consistently enjoy my stay at this property. The rooms are quiet and comfortable, the staff truly focused on guest comfort, the amenities in good repair and available, and the breakfast that's provided really great. I'll definitely return again and again!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Karen N, Owner at Best Western Grande River Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Thank you for staying with us at the Best Western Grande River Inn and Suites. Your nice comments are very much appreciated. Hope you had time to have your breakfast in the courtyard. This time of year is great to have coffee in the morning or wine at night. I am posting this comment sheet for the staff to see, as they have done a great job.

Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

I had planned a trip to ride in Fruita and Palisade, but suffered a broken right leg two weeks before the trip. I called to see if I could receive a refund or credit and spoke to a man named Zachary. He said unless I could find someone else to use the room, I would just lose my money due to the cancellation policy. He mentioned I received a discounted rate through Hotels.com and there's nothing he could do and was unwilling to even allow me to speak with someone else due to the policy.

I found someone to use the room and when she arrived, Zachary was VERY condescending and told her he would have to turn her away if she couldn't produce my photo ID and credit card used to purchase the room. In a full cast on my leg, I hobbled all over my house to try to find my wallet. The "potential" guest ended up finding my wallet in the car she drove and was finally allowed room access. Zachary was once again VERY condescending and she did receive her room key, but left in tears. The guest service employee at the front desk of a chain hotel made a paying guest cry. I work for a 10,000 employee company and have recommended we pull any arrangements with Best Western due to this one experience. You need to hire better help.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Karen N, Owner at Best Western Grande River Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Thank you for filling out a comment on our hotel.
Fist of all, I'm so sorry you have a broken leg, this is a poor time right in the summer to be laid up.
As for the problem with your reservation, when a person makes a reservation through a third party web site the rules for what the hotel can do for a guest change. The third party have control of the money and the refunds. Most people go to the third party sites to get discounts, which works until there is a problem. Best Western has a guarantee to give the same low rates, but we have control on giving our guest help when they need it.
Again, I hope you are back on your feet and enjoying mountain biking. Have a good summer.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Nice staff, clean/large rooms, comfy bed and linens, indoor pool and jacuzzi, the gym is small and the belt on the treadmill slips (be careful if you use it), breakfast (eggs, sausage, pastries, muffins, cereal, juices, coffee), dining area is clean, vending machines on property, room w/frig & microwave, quiet but if you have a heavy walker upstairs-it’s loud, elevator available, nearby stores, gas & places to eat.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Karen N, Owner at Best Western Grande River Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Thank you for staying at our hotel, the Best Western Grande River Inn and Suites.
We appreciate the very nice comments about our hotel. We are always improving our hotel and listen to what our guests want. Thank you for your input.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

I have been a Marriott Courtyard person for many years, I have switched to BW and could not be happier. The competitive cost and the quality are best in class. What a great Hotel. Great Staff and Great Amenities. A+

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Karen N, Owner at Best Western Grande River Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Welcome to the Best Western World!!! Thank you for stay at the Best Western Grande River Inn and Suites. Best Western is working hard to be a great business traveler's hotel. Hope you had time for breakfast in the courtyard, at least a cup of coffee. We are looking forward to seeing you on your next travel through Grand Junction.