“Top-notch sushi”

Nara Sushi and Grill
Ranked #179 of 1,567 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Reviewed 10 November 2017

There's a reason Nara is ranked the second best sushi restaurant in Colorado Springs. The sushi chefs serve up fresh, flavorful and creative rolls of all your favorite fish.

1  Thank Brett E

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Exceptional Sushi with a Pleasant Atmosphere and Very Nicely decorated dinning room.
Stopped in and ordered some rolls and went to do a quick errand. Got to choose my table and it and my rolls were ready on my return.
I had an avacado and cucumber roll and they where delicious!!! They serve a miso soup to start. Ester, my waitress, had other tables but was able to handle the traffic with experienced ease.
Definitely coming back!! Thanks Y'all;)

1  Thank Anthony W
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

I love sushi. I’ve had sushi from very poor to exquisite. The sushi her is okay on that scale. They do very nice presentations. Prices were good for the three rolls we purchased. Waitresses were very nice, explained menu items well and were very efficient. Was surprised when waitress brought my check back with my credit card and her tip was already charged to my card without my approval. We were a small party of two I do expect that with parties of six or more.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

This restaurant may be in a strip mall, but it’s worth the visit when you walk through the door. An extensive Japanese menu including a sushi bar with additional menu items. The sake was served appropriately warm and the edamame were excellent. The sushi was beautifully prepared and served. Delicious!

1  Thank HoldenHouse1902
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Wow, what a delightful place. Service was top-notch, food was absolutely delicious and the beer and Sake choices were deeply satisfying. Some of the best shrimp tempura I've had. The room has a cool clean vibe. Highly recommend this sushi place:)

1  Thank THECOUTTS