All reviews family room perfect location manitou springs road construction queen bed room was clean old colorado city pikes peak motel microwave gods garden cleanliness luggage sheets accommodations
Reviewed 10 July 2018

I chose to stay at this lodge based on its proximity to area attractions and value. On arrival, I was disappointed to discover ongoing construction immediately in front of the lodge causing traffic congestion during working hours. On the plus side of the ledger, the resident owner was very helpful and our large room was immaculate with a comfortable bed. As a bonus, a good sized refrigerator/freezer unit was included.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2018

Very clean motel in a great location. Don’t judge a book by its cover. Our room was very spacious and exceptionallly clean. Ted, Sabina and Alexander were very courteous and helpful with our questions. Would definitely recommend for its value, cleanliness and location.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Took a father-son trip to see the Pikes Peak Hill Climb race and some other sight seeing in Colorado. I didn’t want my son to grow up never staying at an old style motel. This was an excellent Mom & Pop, old-school motel. The staff was incredible and the room was super clean. I looked hard to find something that was not clean and couldn’t find it. The location is very convenient to Pikes Peak, Old Colorado City, Garden of the gods, etc. The grounds could use a little yard work but the room and staff was awesome.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jttthomas
Reviewed 22 June 2018

We stayed in a family room with another couple, only one bathroom but it is large and we made it work. Hotel doesn’t look like much from the outside, but it was affordable and beds were comfortable. There was a microwave, mini fridge and coffee maker. Room and bathroom were very clean and they come in daily and clean bathroom and make beds and give you clean towels. Picnic tables to smoke at,

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

This wonderful little motor lodge is perfectly located - convenient to attractions, food, and coffee. Friendly manager seems to live on-site. Room was clean and quiet. I had an end unit close to the street and could hear a little bit of noise from road construction during the morning. I will definitely stay here next time I'm in Colorado Springs. Neighborhood wasn't bad - just a lot of motels. As a woman traveling solo, I felt safe. The parking lot was well lit and you can park right at your door if you have a ground floor unit.

Date of stay: September 2017