All reviews train tracks full kitchen omelette bar living area small kitchen separate bedroom walk in closet king suite light sleeper omelet station great place to stay free breakfast an extended stay room was spacious pikes peak yogurt front desk staff
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Our hotel room was on the second floor, same level as the lobby. Very convenient for the full breakfast they offer. It was extremely busy with soccer tournament teams, but they managed to keep up. The king suite allowed us to have visitors. Housekeeping service was confusing, but we survived. Overall experience was good over 4 nights.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I am member of hyatt hotel club via hyatt residence club since I own 2 weeks in the hyatt residence family. We have stayed at numerous hyatt facilities and even stayed at this one several years ago and enjoyed it then. However, this facility has gone very steeply downhill. My profile specifies a room on highest floor and away from elevators, ice machines, etc - quiet. We were placed on the middle floor on the side next to train tracks and right across from elevator. Only 1 clerk on duty and he was not sympathetic or cooperative. Furthermore, the living room tv stopped working shortly after arrival and bedroom tv never worked. Clerk did then move us to another room but still on middle floor and near train tracks. Furniture upholstery was torn and in bad shape and bed sagged in middle. Also, they advertised free snacks, beer and wine in afternoon (this in hotel manual) but this never happened. This facility is subpar and not worthy of hyatt name.

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank Ronald E R
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We were in town for a wedding. The bride had arranged a block of rooms.
When I called to book my room, the front desk didn’t know about the block. I made the reservation thinking I would clear it up at check in.
The front desk acted very confused and kept pushing dinner in the bar. Since we had driven for 8 hours, we agreed. Two of us each had a sandwich, one had two beers and one had two cocktails, came to $64.
We were a little stunned but tired so we went to the room. It had a full kitchen which didn’t make sense because they serve food.
We were settling down for the night when at terrible noise shook us up. We thought there had been an accident. When we looked outside, we discovered that a train runs about 50 ft from the hotel. As the night went on, we found the train runs once an hour.
Not a place that I would stay a second time.

Reviewed 8 July 2018

I stayed in a One Bedroom King Suite (upgraded by the hotel on check in from the King Studio Suite) for one night. The room was very spacious, particularly with the separate bedroom, and the bed was very comfortable. The room had a full kitchen. The room was very clean and felt fresh. I would stay again.

The complimentary breakfast had a good selection of continental and hotel breakfast options.

I recommend booking on the Hyatt website for either member or AAA discount.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Pros: Great location. Large roomy studio furnished with everything a family needs. Free breakfast. Lovely courtyard with pool and hot tub. Best ever maid service.

Cons: Breakfast buffet was very crowded and hectic. Coffee difficult to obtain outside of breakfast hours. Uncomfortably flat pillows.