“Terrible Costumer Service”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 25 January 2015

If you ever order something from this establishment and it is incorrect, they will tell you in order to get what you ordered you have to pay for another order. I have NEVER in my life experienced such horrible customer service! I will never order from this place again and encourage you not to as well.

Worst experience ever!

Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

Their salt and pepper wings are delicious. I also ordered the bbq pork fried rice. This wasn't so good, but their beef fried rice was good. Their fried rice alone is pretty delicious. The won ton soup was okay. My cousin always orders the hot and sour soup and she loves it!! She's a regular. I was visiting her in Colorado Springs and she ordered food from here. I fell in love with it and ordered more the day I left.

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Never had such horrible tasting Chinese food in my life.. ordered honey shrimp it was covered in mayonnaise. The soup had no taste rather starve then ever eat there again

Reviewed 11 August 2013

Stopped by for lunch since a co-worker said she really liked the place. I did take-out and was not impressed. I tried the Moo Goo Gai Pan which is my favorite dish. The chicken was good but they had put too many bamboo shoots in it. The snow peas, carrots, zucchini and water chestnuts were fine but they need to use fresh mushrooms, not canned ! The Egg Drop soup was too salty and very plain. The fried rice and small eggroll were just average too. Jasmine Cafe's price for lunch was lower than my favorite Chinese restaurant, Shangri-La, but you get what you pay for I guess. Also wondered why there were 2 tables missing between 2 booths as you come in the front door. Very odd and tacky since the place is so small anyway. The photo shown with the reviews isn't even the right restaurant. What's up with that ?

Reviewed 1 August 2013

Waked in half hr before closing, yet staff was freindly and food waas fresh and delicious. Small place but very clean. Food was very good....and very large portions...enough for a second meal the next day. We are from NY...and very much chinese food snobs...this was much above expectations!