“Love to do take out...”
Review of Jasmine Cafe

Jasmine Cafe
Ranked #661 of 1,584 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 20 June 2016

We do take out a lot from Jasmine Cafe. Orange Chicken, Sesame Chicken, Vegetables, General Tsao Chicken, ALL very good. Have never eaten "in" but we like the food. Service when I go to pick up, always great. If you like Chinese, you'll like Jasmine Cafe...

Reviewed 26 May 2016

This is a small restaurant serving Chinese cuisine. Most of their business is takeout, which is typical of this type of restaurant. My wife and I enjoy eating in the dining area which is nicely decorated and doesn't give a "hole-in-the-wall" feel. We've visited this restaurant many times and both the food and service are awesome! I tend to order the same thing each time (sesame chicken), although sometimes I'll get the Lemon Chicken or Sweet & Sour Chicken (see the trend?). My wife gets a variety of items, tofu or vege related. The food has been very good each time. I can't think of a visit that we've had bad food or service. This is our go-to place when we're in the mood for Chinese!

Reviewed 22 August 2015 via mobile

We had food delivered. Fast and friendly. The food was really good. Kung Pau Chicken had perfect heat. Best egg drop soup in town. Will definitely order again!

Reviewed 8 May 2015

Meh, not to bad. This is a very small place that is very clean and the service was excellent. The food was ok. Our family had Egg Drop Soup, Hot & Sour Soup, Wanton Soup, Chicken with Garlic Sauce, Curry Chicken and Orange Chicken. I have to say that the Orange Chicken was the best.

Reviewed 4 April 2015

I stopped here for lunch on a whim and I am glad I did. Finding really good Chinese food is difficult in the city. I was pleasantly surprised. I ordered Beef and Broccoli and Kung Pao Chicken with steamed rice, egg rolls, egg drop soup, and jasmine tea. I also asked for chop sticks and a rice bowl. I got both. The soup was OK. There wasn't much to it other than chicken flavor. The 2 dishes were excellent! The beef and chicken were very tender and tasty. The vegetables for both dishes were slightly undercooked. Obviously, they were fresh vegetables with just a little crunch. Yummy! The Kung Pao Chicken had just enough spicy heat and I did NOT have to tell them how spicy to make it. That's what "kung pao" means. The tea had no jasmine flavor, but the pot it came in kept the tea deliciously hot throughout the entire meal. The service was friendly, quick, and helpful. There is a side door between 2 tables that could indicate they might have outdoor seating on the patio outside in summer weather, but I don't know for certain. My experience here was wonderful. I shall certainly be back when I am in the neighborhood. Zàijiàn