“yummy ice cream ”

Colorado City Creamery
Ranked #6 of 47 Dessert in Colorado Springs
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

The ice cream was tasty and inexpensive. The topping bar was included in the sundae price, too. A neat little find on vacation!

Reviewed 30 July 2017

We stopped in after dinner while on vacation. We loved the ice cream, and it was a pretty good value. Definitely worth a stop.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Right on the main Street when walking to all the stores in the old city. Indoor and outdoor seating. Very good ice cream with lots of choices, made fresh daily. Order a sundae and you can go to the toppings bar and top it yourself with a much stuff that will fit in your dish!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Fun ice cream with my granddaughter. We always like to share a bowl of fresh vanilla ice cream in the afternoon.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

I'm not really an ice cream snob, preferring to devour ice cream and ice cream products in the privacy of my own home. (So no one can see a lack of manners, nor my general desire to consume pints and eat my feelings.)

Love the outside tables with umbrellas - interior too cramped for my taste. BUT the inside has a little sundae bar, so really, it's up took one's personality in the end as to inside/outside seating. I can recommend: Coconut, Pikes Peak Trail, and Pistachio. Oh, and the cherries on the sundae bar.