“Great food & fast!”

Ivy's Chinese Cafe
Ranked #249 of 1,575 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stopped here for lunch yesterday. All the tables were full when we arrived but we were seated in a few minutes. They have a great variety of lunch specials. The wonton soup was very good. I had the chicken with snow peas and my wife had the sweet & sour chicken. Both dishes were excellent and arrived very quickly. The service was excellent. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

The lunch menu is great and you still get lots of food! I got Szechuan chicken with steamed rice and it came with an egg roll and soup—I ordered the wonton soup and loved it. One of my sons ordered the sweet and sour shrimp and another son ordered shrimp fried rice which they both loved!!! The waitresses are so nice there!

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

We usually get the sesame chicken, combo lo mein, chicken fried rice. Very good. Wonton soup is so-so.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

We have only gotten take out from Ivy's, after all, we can walk to and from the restaurant in about 1000 feet. Our family has tried Chinese takeout from all over Colorado Springs and so far, Ivy's is the best we've had.

My husband describes it as "wokky goodness", this distinctive flavor and texture that comes from a well-seasoned wok, and cooking at a perfect temperature.

They have a well-varied menu, and is priced competitively at $5-10 for complete lunch specials, $10-15 for dinners that include rice; they also have "family dinner" options at $15.55 or $17.95 per person that includes a wider variety of appetizers + soup. Our family's favorites include beef and broccoli, chicken and broccoli, mu shu chicken, curry chicken, and their egg rolls.

It appears the seating area is very small and basic. Don't worry, it's clean! Every time I've been in, there have been several tables occupied, often with hungry AF Academy cadets who live nearby.

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

The food is so good! Never had anything that didn't taste good. We usually get Ivy's when we don't have anything for dinner that night and we even have some left over for lunch!