“Go-to for Sushi when I'm in town”
Review of Ai Sushi & Grill

Ai Sushi & Grill
Ranked #119 of 1,645 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Ai, the Japanese word for love, serves a full range of Japanese treats in a comfortable and airy warehouse setting. In addition to sushi, Ai offers tempura, teriyaki, rice bowls and noodle soups. for a little excitement, take a seat at one of the Hibachi tables where chef cooks in front of you with a fiery show.
Reviewed 8 May 2018

This place works: Good food at good prices. I usually go for the Sushi Deluxe plate. Comes with soup, salad, 8 pieces of sushi, and 2 rolls. I usually go for the spicy tuna and spicy salmon rolls.

Great place for a casual lunch or dinner with friends and/or family. The price is right as well. And if you really hate it, there's a Papa John's two stores over.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

My husband and I love sushi and Ai Sushi has some great sushi options, with very original rolls! The fish is fresh and the prices are what you would expect for Sushi. The service is great, but they started to get new waitresses who were inexperienced and the service wasn't as great. But everyone has to learn! The sushi kept bringing us back though, and we even became regulars of the restaurant. We highly recommend this great sushi place!

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Had a great time tonight with my family. AI is farther from my house than other options, and as far as food goes its on par with others. I'll come back because of our hibachi chef Mike. If you're going, request him and you're sure to have an engaging enjoyable time.

Would be 5 stars if wines on the menu were in stock and clutter was removed or hidden in the dinning area.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Always good quality sushi. I eat there frequently and am never sorry. Great value at lunch. It's clean and the wait staff is knowledgeable and polite.

1  Thank Rebecca A
Reviewed 16 February 2018

Sadly, we never got to taste the food. The restaurant was not terribly busy on the Thursday night when we decided to try it for a birthday celebration. Our party of 6 was seated promptly, but 20 minutes later we were still waiting for wait staff to even stop by the table for the first time. Not a single person came by to take our drink order or even acknowledge that we were there. We waited a few more minutes and then left. On the way out the door there was no one at the front of house, so we couldn't even explain our disappointment.