“Great pizza and salad”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 3 October 2017

They had so many options to choose from for pizza and you could create your own salad. They are connected with a store which has a great selection of CO items.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Poor richards had decent gluten free options and organic food choices. The soups were my favorite. The service was fast and the food was good. Nice outdoor patio in the back away from the street.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

My husband and I ate here with my sister and brother-in-law, who live in Colorado Springs. (We were visiting from Texas.) My sister and her husband are very much into clean eating and this is one of their favorite restaurants. Everyone was able to order something to their liking; the menu primarily consists of salads, sandwiches and pizza. My husband and I both had sandwiches were were very good; my sister and her husband split a slice of pizza and a build your own salad. All the food was very fresh and tasty.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

I have been coming here since I moved to the Springs in 2010. Love the servers, the free music during the week, great wine selection, tasty and healthy food, nice shopping next door, and the best place for my husband to Christmas shop for me. ("I will like anything you buy me here, honey")And I have. I like the casual atmosphere and it is a great place to meet new people.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

The pizza was fantastic Mew York style pizza. We had Sun Dried tomato and basil and a Sausage and red pepper pizzas. Atmosphere was fantastic outside in back with a pergola Service was outstanding. Tried on the Rocky Mountain Food tour and would highly recommend this restaurant to any pizza lovers.