“Not sure what title is”

China Town Restaurant
Ranked #211 of 1,575 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

I have been a loyal customer for 35 years. I truly miss there food. The wonton soup is lite and fluffy. Staff is very kind.

1  Thank Anne B

Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

They have a great lunch menu with reasonable prices and fast service. Had the sesame chicken and it was quite good. Your get hot tea, soup, your main dish with egg roll and rice and of course the fortune cookie. This is a terrific lunch spot.

1  Thank Kenmarsam
Reviewed 12 October 2016

The warm wet towel to start your experience leads to the overall positive service you receive. The service was warm and friendly, the food was warm and delicious. The atmosphere is warm and inviting. Not the best Chinese food we ever had, but by far the best we have had in the Springs...We will be back

1  Thank Kill-R-Witt
Reviewed 23 August 2016

The meal started with hot tea and warm, wet towels: a nice way to begin a meal. The staff was friendly throughout. The restaurant feels comfortable, if not a bit dated.

The egg drop soup was very tasty.

The entrees divided the family. I thought the sesame chicken was great - perfectly crispy and with just the right amount of spice. My wife ordered the cashew chicken and was not into it. She liked my choice much better.

I enjoyed this place very much. My two little boys agree. My wife doesn't. 3 out of 4.

1  Thank Jeremiah W
Reviewed 22 August 2016

The atmosphere was fine and the staff was friendly but most of the food was not good. The beef & broccoli was so bland with no flavor, the cashew chicken was difficult to eat...bad flavor, the Mongolian chicken was good, and the sesame chicken was over cooked. The spring rolls were fried so hard they weren't edible. I wouldn't ever recommend this place unless you had the Mongolian beef.