“Lunch ”
Review of China Village - CLOSED

China Village
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch, food was very good, service was fast. Very nice decor inside. It is American type Chinese but not bland.
Price of $6.95 which included soup,spring roll & big portion of the main item you choose.
I would defiantly recommend this place for lunch.

1  Thank owain12

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

We stopped in here for dinner with the kids after a long day of tourist activities and had a lovey time.

The kids loved the dark and cozy ambiance and the big round booth we sat in. They also had traditional tables with the giant lazy Susan in the middle.

Our group ordered the family dinner which came with soup, rice, an appetizer platter, and an entree per person. The kids loved the chicken nuggets on the appetizer platter as well as the wonton soup. I didn't care for the lemon chicken entree but the rest of what we ate was delicious.

This isn't New York City quality Chinese food but it's pretty good. We'd eat here again.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

I've been eating here for years. The food is excellent and the service is wonderful! I wish they would update and clean it up some, though. I'm sure this would help their business, tremendously. I'll still eat here even if they don't. The LoMein is excellent but so is everything I've ever had here.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

Coming from a place that has Chinatown we are always searching for great Chinese food. We have found it in China Village. Friendly wait staff and decor like you would see in Chinatown. Menu has items you would find in most Chinese restaurants but done quite well. Dishes served looking fresh and appetizing. Creative garnishes make the food look even tastier. Reasonable prices and overflowing portions. Local favorite!

Reviewed 9 March 2016 via mobile

Truly great! Everything is amazing here. I wish I could go everyday. But then I might be a little too fat. Haha