“Friday Lunch”
Review of China Village - CLOSED

China Village
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 14 March 2017

I went here for lunch with a coworker last week. The restaurant was not very busy when we arrived around noon so we were seated quickly. The waiter was very nice. He answered my questions and repeated back what we ordered. He was very thorough. The food arrived very quickly with just the right amount of time between soup and entree. My entree arrived exactly as I had ordered it. The food was fresh and inviting. I had Lo Mein and it tasted great. My coworker had the Sesame chicken and did not have any complaints. The portions were generous and I had enough to bring home. It was a good value. I will definitely return.

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

Wow what a sweet find. Fast service good prices. We really are enjoying our dinner. We will need to go boxes for sure.

1  Thank Waegele
Reviewed 1 October 2016

The staff is always welcoming and warm, the food is fresh and delicious. Never has it been disappointing!

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

The food was great and made fresh good value always clean have been eating here for thirty years and always been consistent

Reviewed 24 August 2016

Large menu, extensive choices, interesting decor! The wait staff is very friendly and provide excellent service. Lots of parking. Reasonable prices. Black mushroom sauce is heavenly and comes with a variety of different dishes. Don't have one favorite dish as we are still working our way thru the menu. So far every dish we have tried has been good.