“Terrible ”
Review of China Village - CLOSED

China Village
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

A group of us from work ordered. We asked that the kung pao chicken be grilled with no breading and it came with breading. Barely any vegetables and no sauce. It was super dry. It was terrible. I would not recommend this place.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

Speedy delivery for lunch in my industry is a necessity - mostly so I don't get crabby from lack of food - but really, I do appreciate the super fast delivery. The food itself also good - I can recommend the lunches for cashew shrimp and chicken w/broccoli. But really, the crowning glory is the hot and sour soup. Easily the best I've ever had - and I've had my fair share. Recommended.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I went here for lunch with a coworker last week. The restaurant was not very busy when we arrived around noon so we were seated quickly. The waiter was very nice. He answered my questions and repeated back what we ordered. He was very thorough. The food arrived very quickly with just the right amount of time between soup and entree. My entree arrived exactly as I had ordered it. The food was fresh and inviting. I had Lo Mein and it tasted great. My coworker had the Sesame chicken and did not have any complaints. The portions were generous and I had enough to bring home. It was a good value. I will definitely return.

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

Wow what a sweet find. Fast service good prices. We really are enjoying our dinner. We will need to go boxes for sure.

1  Thank Waegele
Reviewed 1 October 2016

The staff is always welcoming and warm, the food is fresh and delicious. Never has it been disappointing!