“Sushi is always great!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

I order takeout regularly and the sushi is always amazing and they always have good appetizers and teriyaki dishes

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Not the best place in the world but if you're looking for good sushi and a quick stop this place is for you. Service is average. Prices are moderate. Clean place. If we were in a hurry we would definitely return. Take out service is wonderful.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

I picked up a "lunch to go" for my loving wife and myself. I got the sushi bento box as well as the teriyaki beef Bento box. The beef to put it mildly, was less than impressive, The gristle made portions of it tough to chew through. The sushi itself appeared to be of a lesser quality and taste than what I sometimes pick up at Safeway. The Nigiri was very good, as well as the salad dressing. It's also to be noted they provide a 10% discount to active duty military and recently stopped giving this discount to retirees. It's time to keep looking for that perfect place....

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

The sushi is remarkably fresh for Colorado Springs. I have an allergy to avacado and they were very accommodating in making rolls without it. The spicy tuna roll is very spicy. We also had the crazy girl roll is also very good.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

We had a Living Social Deal and that is what brought us so far south. Decorations threw me off since it looks a lil Cabin feel on the inside. We like to sit at Sushi bar and it was a bit crowded when we sat since the angle is weird, but glad we did. The Sushi Chef was amazing, Gave us some great recommendations such as Crazy Girl which is now one of my favorites. We chit chatted and had a great conversation with the people next to us sharing likes of the rolls.. The atmosphere of the customers were great and the chefs worked fast and i never saw them behind. The rolls were fantastic and the sushi was fresh(little small) but a place i will come back whenever we are on the south end of town,,