“CLOSE TO AIRPORT”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #69 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Reviewed 13 October 2016

I chose this hotel because it was close to the airport, had free shuttle and free breakfast. I had a large room with king size bed, refrigerator and microwave included in the price of the room. You had great views of Pikes Peak from the indoor pool.

The breakfast items were plentiful. You could make your own waffles. They also had meat, eggs, fruits and breads & cereal, something for everyone.

I have to agree with other reviews about having the side doors propped open with bricks. This did make me nervous but there was no security problems during my stay.

Room Tip: There is a 7 eleven next door for snacks. If you can't walk up stairs request a room on the 1st...
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

One of the most worst stays in a what so called hotel/motel... they claim that they understand what quality is and that's why they named their chain after it....
as soon as we set foot in side the quality showed... we had a very unpleasant stay!!! That's our last time in a Quality inn... the rudeness of the receptionist, the maintenance works of the insolation of the roof... just on top of our rooms at 8:00 am... and another strange, totally unacceptable situation was not giving us a receipt for what we paid because we made our booking through booking dot com... What? That's new for us... the night before we were in a Quality Inn in Amarillo, Tx, but we got our receipt .. normal.... no customer awareness what so ever, rude and totally unprofessional.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank ghonaimy
Reviewed 19 September 2016

Apparently there used to be two different motels next to each other, but now, they are under the same name? Asked an employee who was outside on her break to clarify that we were at the place we had reserved through Hotwire.

This place is close to the Airport, but not very close to Colorado Springs attractions such as Pike's Peak, Garden of the Gods, Ghost Town Museum, etc. Motel was quiet and we didn't hear any air traffic during our stay.

There was a well stocked breakfast and plenty of room to eat. There was one fast food restaurant within walking distance too.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 2OldPirates
Reviewed 16 September 2016

While checking in I was required to sign an agreement that I would not smoke in the room and if I did I would be liable for a $250.00 fine/cleaning fee. Fine with me since my wife and I don't use tobacco in any form. When we opened the door to the room we were repelled by the overpowering odor of stale tobacco smoke. The young lady at the desk was as nice as she could be and said she would move us if she could but all the rooms were full. She put some sort of machine in the room to remove some of the odor while we went to dinner and it helped a little but not much. I find it ironic that I had to sign their agreement and make my self liable for a $250 fine and then was given a room that stank of tobacco smoke. If I'm ever in Colorado Springs again I'll not stay in this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank trump215l
Reviewed 16 September 2016

The room was clean and comfortable, and the breakfast was very good.
I booked this hotel because it has parking and shuttle service to the airport. However, after returning from my trip, I phoned the hotel to get a shuttle back there and was told they changed their policy and no longer had a shuttle!!! After "discussing" this at length with the desk clerk, she said she would send someone to pick us up in a pickup truck. Fortunately, Jose did pick us up in his nice, clean truck.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple