We stayed 3 nights in this hotel. It was very easy to navigate to and from the hotel. The rooms were large, had nice soft beds and were above average clean. The shower had good waterpressure, plenty of toileteries and soft thick towels. The breakfast was very nice too, it even had fresh (alreay cut in pieces) fruit. We loved the overall atmosphere of this hotel and will definatelly stay here again when we are in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located off of I-25 in Colorado Springs, our hotel sits less than a mile away from the Air Force Academy and the shopping of the Chapel Hills Mall. Our Marriott hotel offers a great view of the Rocky Mountains and a short drive to the outdoor attractions at Garden of the Gods or Pikes Peak. Guests will be in walking distance of many restaurants and less than 15 minutes from Colorado College and the University of Colorado Colorado Springs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs Air Force Academy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Colorado Springs Air Force Academy Hotel Colorado Springs
- Fairfield Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Fairfield Inn