As a Marriot Rewards Gold member, I was upgraded to suite at no charge. That went well and I like these types of rooms. The hallway on the 4th floor smelled a bit musty but the room itself seemed fine. I was staying here as it was near I25 and I had to get up Saturday morning to drive to Denver to the airport. Friday night my friend and I went to the SkySox game, so this seemed like a good location without having to drive to Denver at 10:00 at night. The bed in the room was lumpy and needs to be replaced. Slept fine, however the pillows seemed to have a faint smell similar to the hallway. Breakfast was fine, just okay. I any or may not return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located off of I-25 in Colorado Springs, our hotel sits less than a mile away from the Air Force Academy and the shopping of the Chapel Hills Mall. Our Marriott hotel offers a great view of the Rocky Mountains and a short drive to the outdoor attractions at Garden of the Gods or Pikes Peak. Guests will be in walking distance of many restaurants and less than 15 minutes from Colorado College and the University of Colorado Colorado Springs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott and Booking.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs Air Force Academy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Colorado Springs Air Force Academy Hotel Colorado Springs
- Fairfield Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Fairfield Inn