Free cancellation until 02/08
US$179
  • Pool
The Academy Hotel Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$158
Best Western Executive Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$133
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$119
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

Free cancellation until 02/08
US$89
Airport Value Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$108
US$127
Radisson
MCM Elegante Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$584
Cancelon
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsold chicagogas stationassistant gmwafflesmarriott chainseveral restaurants within walking distanceexecutive roomspecial shoutstay there againcontinental breakfast isroom was cleanair conditioningnice facilityhard boiled eggsconvenient locationfresh fruitstayed one night
Reviewed 12 August 2017

Loved this hotel. We had an exceptional room. The food was good, scrambled eggs each day but they changed the meat selection. During the 3 days we had a choice of vegan, turkey or regular sausage, bacon and ham. You got 2 a day to choose from. There was the typical waffles, hard boiled eggs, cereal, yogart, bagels and pound cake.

They had an outside jacuzzi which may not make it in the winter, but the days we were there it was cool...in the 60s. We went to the outside jacuzzi and it was great as the water was quite warm, but you never got overheated in the face as the air was very comforting.

We will return again as we enjoyed our stay and we volunteer at a local musuem.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kconnell1
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Here’s the situation…. I messed up big time. At 7:45 I was driving to work in Colorado Springs when I learned that a very important conference call was happening at 8:00 am, instead of 9:00 that I was anticipating. I needed to connect to WebEx, as I was leading the call. I needed a quiet space with WiFi, as I could not take the call from my car.

I abruptly pulled into the Fairfield Inn & Suites parking lot, went inside and saw an employee…Nicholas Nelson. I explained my situation to him and that I needed a quiet place to take this call. (I was considerably panicked at the time.) The lobby was full of guests eating breakfast, so that was not an option. He got very creative and found a private spot for me to take this call.

Here is the impact of his swift problem solving and accommodation of my need. I was hosting a kickoff call for a program for 23 executive global vice presidents from a very well known company. My direct clients, the senior leaders of the HR team, were expecting me to host and lead this call. Had I NOT taken this call:

• These 23 executives would not have received vital information they need to prepare for an important event
• My HR clients would have looked VERY BAD in front of their internal clients
• I likely would have been fired from this account
• My company would have lost considerable trust with this client

As it turns out, the call went off flawlessly and everyone is happy, prepared, and excited for this upcoming event. That impact itself is significant.

My husband and I both travel considerably for business each year. Because of Nicholas’ actions we will now make Marriott our brand of choice. I so appreciate the commitment to excellence and customer service!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Kristen K
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Awesome hotel with great hands on management! All staff from breakfast area, housekeeping and front desk had amazing, helpful attitudes- hard to find now days. Made me proud to be a Marriott rewards member. The pillows were the best! Comfortable beds, great breakfast with waffle machine that made 4 little ones. Only complaint was very little pool with no hot tub, and maid kept taking the shampoos and soaps each day, when we could of used the same ones our whole stay, but I guess it made the bathroom look neater. Only maid ever that put our shoes in a nice line along the wall! Nice touch.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Annette R
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Rooms were clean and beds were comfortable. Loved having coffee available and breakfast in morning, not the same everyday! Very Good!
Would have liked to if had a fridge in the room to keep hydrated with cold bottles of water. Otherwise it was very relaxing.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Cherylmacduff
Reviewed 29 June 2017

We stayed 3 nights in this hotel. It was very easy to navigate to and from the hotel. The rooms were large, had nice soft beds and were above average clean. The shower had good waterpressure, plenty of toileteries and soft thick towels. The breakfast was very nice too, it even had fresh (alreay cut in pieces) fruit. We loved the overall atmosphere of this hotel and will definatelly stay here again when we are in the area.

Room Tip: we stayed in room 303, it was good
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple