“Good beer, good music.”

The Eldo Brewery and Happy Trail's Cafe
Ranked #29 of 70 Restaurants in Crested Butte
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 9 June 2017

Stopped here for food and beer as part of a roadtrip to Crested Butte. Seriously good beer brewed here by a fastidious head brewer. Good range/variety of beers.
Ate burgers of excellent quality - all fresh produce used.
Table football was a hit for my grandchild whilst I appreciated the range of music. Friendly atmosphere - people talked with us. We were there in the afternoon, but they have music nights regularly with some top local bands.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

We were doing a beer tour and drove up to crested butte to try some beer and food. We were slightly disappointed as they only had 2 of their own beers available. The beer my husband had was good and we had onion rings and soup. The server indicated they were going to be moving to another location and I think that would be a good move for them.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

It's a sunny place for shady people. Great place to sit out on their deck and have a drink or two while the wife and kids are shopping

Reviewed 30 March 2017

So, I'm a hippy dude in disguise, and The Eldo scratches that itch. It's def gonna have that local vibe, although I think the party sect of the vacation crews will also show up here. Eldo actually brews their own beer (it's average) and has basic pub food. The food hits the spot if you're partying. I've eaten here more than once, never had a complaint. I've seen some really fun live bands here, generally leaning towards jamband/reggae type stuff. When no live music, I've been known to set up the ping pong table and work over any challengers. If you want a dirtier, more crunchy hang, this is the place. FYI- The bartenders here are very nice, very cool. I love The Eldo.

1  Thank theinsurancetraveler
Reviewed 1 February 2017

We always try to stop in local brewery scene when traveling, Crested Butte only has a sudo place for they brew, and also have others beer, so they like a taproom with music. looked like they have live music on weekends, funky bands too. Loved the music and atomsphere was cool. The beer was a nice but not abundant, they are more like a micro brewery size style. They building is fab, they have a balcony for warmer weather fun to drink and watch the tourist and locals on main street.