“Great place for slope side meal or carry out to your room”
Review of Jefe's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jefe's
Ranked #33 of 74 Restaurants in Crested Butte
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 January 2017

This is a great little Tex Mex cafe at the base of the mountain and I ate there three times during our recent visit. The staff are very friendly and while there might be a line during peak hours, it moves pretty fast. There are some tables and bar style seating inside as well as a few tables outside on the patio which were great since we had some nice sunny days during our visit. I tried the pork tacos for lunch one afternoon, snacked on some chips and queso the next day and on my last day, ordered a burrito to go which was big enough to have half for lunch and the other half for dinner. All of the items I tried were very good.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

If looking for a Qdoba or Chipotle fix, this is it. Good, easy lunch at mtn base. Loved the avocado.

Reviewed 17 December 2016

I would consider Jefe's to be like a Qdoba or Chipotle restaurant, they serve typical modern Tex-Mex cuisine, burritos, nachos, quesadillas, etc. I was very happy with my lunch, I had their chicken nachos with black beans, rice, pico de gallo, and queso. It was quick and tasted very good. The staff was friendly and the price was not unreasonable for a mountain base location. Definitely a good stop for lunch.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

We had lunch at Jefe's and found the food to be delicious. It's very similar set-up to Chipotle and similar ingredients. We had tacos and a burrito and all 4 of us liked our choices.

Reviewed 7 August 2016

Very generous portions and several options of burritos/tacos which makes a great lunch. They let us order off the kid's menu as we didn't want a big lunch. Very clean and organized.