Staybridge Suites Denver International Airport
Ranked #25 of 152 Hotels in Denver
Green Valley, Arizona
“Wonderful !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2012

I had to check in overnight after a spinal tap at the University of Colorado. We
were able to check in early. I could not figure out the coffee pot ( my error ) and
I called the front desk. Within three minutes Housekeeping arrived with a new
pot as well as a fresh brewed cup of coffee. The hotel in fairly new, very clean.
Breakfast buffet the best I've ever had....scrambled eggs, bacon, fresh fruit
waffles, all types of cereals, bread and muffins. Beautiful lobby with fireplace.
We booked a 1 bedroom suite. Just like home, living room, completely equipped
kitchen, nice bathroom, two very comfy double beds. Book here; you wont be
disapointed. Oh yes, I will be staying here again the end of the week just one
night before we leave on a cruise. Very close to the airport, free parking for
guests and shuttle both ways !

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
StaybridgeDIA, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this review, 8 March 2012
jan1942woodland, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I am so glad you were able to enjoy our complimentary breakfast buffet. I will pass along compliments to my staff for their speedy assistance. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay, we look forward to seeing you again at the end of the week!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Edmonton, Alberta
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2012

I had a layover in Denver and my Travel Agent found this hotel that was recommended on TripAdvisor. The hotel was very clean, very quiet and the rooms were well appointed.
The airport shuttle service runs every 30 minutes and was complimentary.

On check in, (friendly and helpful) I was encouraged to enjoy their Happy Hour with free beverages and tacos.

The hotel is great...my only complaint is the poor TV reception (grainy and static).

Very good place to stay...maybe a little more costly, but throw in the free dinner (if you get there in time) makes this hotel a decent value for an overnight at DIA.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
StaybridgeDIA, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this review, 6 March 2012
WannaTravelNeedMoney, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. I'm so glad you were able to enjoy our Manager's Reception and our complimentary shuttle service. I will absolutely pass along to our team to keep up the great work. We are currently working on switching over to HDTV, which would help solve the TV issue. We expect it to be completed in the coming weeks. Another great thing is we are very close to upgrading our internet as well. Again, thank you, and we hope to see you again next time you are in Denver.
Blue Bell, PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

Needed an airport hotel for my family of five due to an early morning flight. I was hoping to book on points, and when a 2BR 2BA Suite popped up at the regular points rate, I grabbed the room. Check in took 1 minute, room was large and perfect including 3 flat screen TVs. A few restaurants nearby, including a Ruby Tuesday, made this a great location. I will definitely seek out this hotel again when I need to spend the night near Denver Airport. I did not use the following amenities, but they were all included. Breakfast, shuttle service and breakfast. Overall, very happy with hotel.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
StaybridgeDIA, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this review, 26 February 2012
Dalsemer, thank you so much for taking the time to write such kind words about our hotel. Also, thank you so much for your loyalty as a Priority Club member! I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel for your early morning flight. We can't wait to see you again when you need a hotel near DIA! Hopefully next time you are able to enjoy our delicious hot breakfast buffet! Thank you again!
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2012

The Staybridge is a good alternative to the Embassy just a block away on Tower Road in the Hotel district close to the airport. Good value, newer building, appointments just a little less expensive. Happy hour from 5-7 included free beer and wine and the night I was there they also had BBQ hotdogs with toppings, chips and salsa, and a salad bar. There was almost a Cheer's like atmosphere in the lobby during this happy hour with much conversation going on. Room was well appointed (see pictures). Full kitchen with full-size fridge, microwave, sink and two burners, but no oven. Flat screen TV's in both living area and bedroom. Beds and pillows were very nice and it was very quiet. Check in and check out was handled well by the clerks. Didn't us the pool or work out room, but both looked clean and larger than I expected. Nice job Staybridge!

Room Tip: There are 2 rooms suites as well as 1 room suites (more like regular hotel rooms).
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
StaybridgeDIA, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this review, 20 February 2012
Vgroten, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review for our hotel. I am so glad you were able to take part in the Social Reception and enjoyed your suite as well. The Social Reception is definitely one our guest's favorite amenities Tuesday through Thursday. I will let my team members know to keep up the great work as well. We hope to see you again next time you are in Denver!
Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2012

My family and I stayed at this hotel for a week in July 2011. Our friends also stayed here at the same time for a couple of nights on their way to California. We often stay at Staybridge Hotels, and overall, this one is a very nice property. Check-in was fast and painless. Staff is friendly. The grounds are maintained and well lit. Our 2-bedroom suite was spacious, clean, and in good repair. Breakfast was good, and dinner was appreciated even when it was just a salad with cold cuts. And, free airport shuttle!

The indoor pool, however, was bone-chilling C-O-L-D. Twice we tried to use it, and both times it was cold. The first time we visited the pool and found it too cold, we went and talked to the staff, and they sent someone to turn the heaters on or check it out or whatever. It started warming up after a while but was nowhere near ready by the time we gave up and left (a good hour or so later). We tried again a couple days later, and while it was slightly warmer, the water was still chilly.

The only other problem we encountered was on the day we checked out. I went downstairs to print our boarding passes but was unable to find one working computer/printer combo to use. They had a computer that had Internet access but no printer, and there was a computer with printer but without Internet access (I think), and a computer with printer but no ink. I tried a couple fixes myself unsuccessfully, and since the front desk staff appeared busy, I gave up and left. Other than that, this is a good hotel with good amenities at a GREAT price.

Room Tip: Can't go wrong with a 2-bedroom suite!
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with family