“Nice spot”

Marco's Coal Fired Pizzeria
Reserve with OpenTable
Marco's Coal Fired Pizzeria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 3,111 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: On Larimer between 21st and 22nd
Reviewed 16 October 2017

The pizza was good and the waitress very nice. If you are in there for the first time you even get a dessert for free! I can only recommend that place.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

My husband and I were in Denver for a baseball game. We decided to get dinner not at the baseball park. We had a Cesar salad and pizza to share. The food was very good. The pizza was a plain cheese pizza and the crust was thin. The service was friendly and quick and the location was convenient to the Coors Field.

2  Thank alpw
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Marco's crust is vegan, so it you want a great pizza (just the way you like it), this is the place to build your own. Of course, there are other items on the menu which are vegan, also, but their vegan pizza outshines all the others. They also have great non-vegan items (which I've been told and which I've also seen my friends enjoy). The staff is attentive and knowledgeable and the restaurant is always busy and everyone is smiling (a sure sign of good food). The bar is a full bar and the bartenders are very knowledgeable also. The only downside is the parking, but if you take a taxi or an Uber, you can really kick-back amd enjoy yourself.

1  Thank prem335
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We had to check this place out while we were in Denver because of the reviews it got on trip advisor. We always try to scope out the bet pizzas when we travel. It did not disappoint. Very good pizza. The sauce was simple yet elegant and the toppings were all fresh. It was so good we came back right before we had to go back to the airport!

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Went here on a weeknight. Was greeted by two employees as soon as we walked in. Place was maybe half full. Rockies baseball game on the TVs. Seated promptly. Ordered a small assemble-your-own. Waitress helped me select a craft beer. Both arrived quickly. Taste was very good. I'm not sure I've ever had pizza brought to my table that quickly. From the time I walked into the restaurant to the time I walked out, it was less than 30 minutes. We got lucky with parking and found a metered spot directly in front. Normally parking could be a problem.