“If stuck on a deserted island, leave me with Salted Oreo and I'll be fine...”

Little Man Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 69 Dessert in Denver
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Highland
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Seriously, y'all, this salted oreo is not just hype--it's the real deal! My friend found Little Man Ice Cream via the internet (where we all find everything these days) and all the blogs promised we wouldn't be disappointed... they were so right.

A chilly Fall Friday, we stood in line for probably 15 minutes (but I would've stood in line for an hour, not kidding). There are probably a dozen flavors and the young men serving us were happy to let us sample most of them. So hard to choose just one flavor but if you must, Salted Oreo is the one. My friend also went with the hot chocolate (she's something of a hot chocolate afficionado) and we so happy with that too.

Parking lot across the street, ample street parking, room for bikes, or an easy walk from downtown.

1  Thank courtney w

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Very good ice cream and friendly staff. Glad I tried it! Actually everyone should try some at least once.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Read reviews about this place so we made a point to stop by. On the walk over, we ran into one of the managers walking to work. He was a very nice guy. They do let you try any flavors you want prior to buying something. The flavors are unique. I got the salted oreo and it was delicious! There is only outdoor seating. We would definitely go back.

1  Thank DivingTriP
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Just a great unique ice cream establishment. Outside seating only but when it's nice it's wonderful. Friendly community folks are there and just neat place.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Title says it all. This is the worlds best ice cream. Hands down. Salt and Stick in Portland gives it a run for its money, but falls short.

Stop reading. Navigate to Little Man Ice Cream. You can come back later and give this review a "helpful" later! Trust me on this.

The details. The ice cream is amazing. Creamy. With unique flavors including customer favorites Salted Oreo and Salted Peanut Butter Cup. I know...both of those sound a bit weird. But they aren't. They are from another planet good! Even if you hate oreos, you have to try salted oreo with alteast a sample.

The line is long. Its. Worth. It. Can be as long as an hour on busy nights.

They have an express cart that has some popular flavors that can get you through faster depending on what they have and what you want.

They have a great sitting area to chill and eat your delicious ice cream.

I visited them on 9/30/2017 when we had a 4 hour layover at the Denver Airport. We uber'd over to Little Man, and then headed straight back. Most expensive 2 scoops of ice cream ever (including the uber ride) and it was totally worth it!

If you are still reading, and don't have your ice cream yet....what are you waiting for? Get going to Little Man. You'll thank me later.

1  Thank Nick B