“First time for Poke!”
Review of PokeCity

PokeCity
Ranked #853 of 3,483 Restaurants in Denver
Reviewed 17 June 2018

One of the things I love most about traveling for pleasure or work is the chance to try new restaurants and foods. This weekend I happened to be in Denver for a conference and noticed that there was an abundance of Poke style restaurants in the area. So I decided to check it out. The PokeCity location I went to was actually along the 16th Street Mall area by the Sheraton. Having no clue what I would order...or where to start I went for one of their house bowls filled with a mix of spicy tuna, tuna, white rice, seaweed salad, cucumbers, spicy aioli, & edamame. My appx $10 bowl came with a side of Miso soup...and the best....a small Rice Krispy Treat. All I can say is that it tasted fresh, was definitely spicy, and service was friendly and quick! Ended up coming back the next day again for lunch! Now just bummed we don't have these in the midwest!

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Was across the street from my hotel. Really tasty- the salmon looked like watermelons! Medium size is plenty filling for 200 pd man. Price is reasonable, have cooked options for those that don't like sushi. Dani was super helpful.

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Poke City has something for everyone. You get to see what ingredients are going into your bowl, and choose each one. Very fresh. Staff are helpful, knowledgeable, patient, and friendly. They will answer all your questions. Restaurant is clean, bright, and has fun decor!

Reviewed 18 November 2017

Never eaten asian inspired food like this before so I am not sure if its 100% the real deal but took the kids and had some healthy fast food. What I did like about it, is that I got to choose what I wanted in my bowl, none of the stuff I don't want. The base of the bowl is rice, then you add toppings. Plenty of seating.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

For faster food....I would have given these guys a higher score. I just can't seem to get over what an absolute idiot one of the workers was to me and my wife. He was rude, unhelpful and was totally out of his depth being in a service position. I might have gone back should the service had even been adequate.

Been to PokeCity? Share your experiences!