“Great Fun”

Dark Side of Denver Ghost Tours
Ranked #26 of 82 Tours in Denver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We are a walking tour in lower downtown Denver. We focus on storytelling to provide you a compelling, entertaining, and at times, unnerving tour. We combine historical facts with paranormal testimony to provide you with a new perspective of our proud city to the west. You will learn about Denver's hidden underground, some of the cities most famous ghost stories, as well as exclusive stories.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I took my sister while she was visiting from VA.. The tour was interesting and informative even if your not a believer of the paranormal you will enjoy the history. I consider myself somewhat of a believer but I never did feel anything spooky or scary. Our host was an amazing story teller and made it all fun. I would recommend this to anyone. Children are safe to join this tour as well..

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Brook L, Owner at Dark Side of Denver Ghost Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for being on this tour with your sister. Although we have had a ton of paranormal experiences on the tour, it is not every tour something happens. I try very hard, no matter what may or may not happen, to make sure that the guests have a good time and I am so glad you did.

All reviews
"haunted"
"camera"
"stops"

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I LOVED the history lesson and old buildings. It was even a bit spooky! Thank you for the awesome adventure.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for being part of this little adventure and leaving such an awesome review. I am so glad you enjoyed your time.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Brooke was awesome. Very knowledgeable and really did a wonderful job. It was educational and spooky and we got to go to a lot of different places that we had been wanting to check out. Pretty cool all around.

I can not thank you enough for being part of this tour and leaving such a thoughtful review! So glad you got to check some locations of your list. Thanks again!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We decided to take this tour on our trip from las Vegas an the tour guide Brooke was a very pleasant an had a lot of historical knowledge the tour was lots of fun .I would highly recommend!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Brook L, Owner at Dark Side of Denver Ghost Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

I am so glad you enjoyed the tour and thank you for taking the time to leave a wonderful review!

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 March 2018

My fiance and I did the tour(from IL) it was fun to learn more about Denver. I'm a believer and he's on the fence he even found it to be fun didn't experience any super natural activities tho I did get a couple orb photos on the last stop.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for being part of the tour. It is designed for believers and skeptics alike so I am very glad your fiance enjoyed it despite being on the fence. Thank you for your great review!