Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Wyndham
Hotels.comUS$80
Agoda.comUS$80
FindHotelUS$87
ZenHotels.comUS$106
All reviews shuttle driver walk in shower rooms are nice clean hotel front desk free breakfast dez sleep gym
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2021

Nice place to stay. It was a real value. Airport shuttle was spot on.Charlie the shuttle driver was very helpful. Location was great. Few minutes from the airport. Many restaurant choices within walking distance.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 13 January 2021 via mobile

Great place to stay for a great price! Very clean & appears to be new. Located in a nice area where there’s a lot of restaurants and stores for shopping. The staff was amazing and even accommodated my family and I with an early check-in. Our next trip we will be staying here again!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Salisia P
Reviewed 24 November 2020

Aside from the nasty smell of raw sewage making my way thru my room, it was great. Close to many great dining options. Wish I could have given it 5 stars, but with the poo, I’ll give it two. Hope they can get this issue identified/fixed. Staff were all very pleasant and accommodating.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 24 November 2020

The room lighting is just above dark if you need to do any work at the desk. No hot breakfast or fruit available. Staff will not come in and clean your room during your stay, yet the prices don't reflect any discount for the reduced service/amenities.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 30 September 2020

We stayed at this hotel for a couple of nights after we arrived at Denver airport. Upon arrival at airport about 9:15 PM I had a bad fall and was taken to the emergency room. My husband called the hotel to ask them to hold the room for us, and the person at the front desk (AJ) told him not to worry, the room would be waiting whatever time we got there. As it was, it was about 3 AM when we got there. AJ set us up for a very late check out because he knew we needed to sleep. When we woke later that day, we called reservations to set up another night at the same location. When we called the front desk to inform them, Kristi had already got the info and checked us in for another night in the same room. They were so accommodating and helpful. The shuttle driver, Pete, gave my husband a ride to the local Walgreens to get a prescription filled for me. The room was very clean, quiet, nice shower, and great mattresses!! The third day we picked up our rental car for our 2 week vacation. We stayed there again when we returned to airport to fly home. All of the staff was very kind and helpful during both our stays. I highly recommend this hotel and do plan to stay there again when we are in the Denver area.

Date of stay: September 2020