“Amazing ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Wazee
Transit: We are half a block from the lower downtown RTD station.
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Beautiful restaurant serving unique and beautiful dishes. The menu was surprisingly simple yet showed very complex flavor profiles. We ended up with a selection of small plates and enjoyed all except the potatoes au gratin was a little under cooked - that was addressed immediately and impeccably.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful long lunch at the kitchen. It is a beautiful restaurant. The ambiance is excellent. Many window tables, high ceilings , uncluttered space. Staff was very very attentive, friendly and efficient. Food was interesting and delicious. Our desert was late and the manager comped several items without us saying anything. Was very nice. The deserts were also fantastic. More
Than worth the wait.. go there. Support a great business and have a great time. I’m a business owner and America is great because of our entrepreneurs.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

The Kitchen was what we were looking for after an exciting NFL football game. It offered a variety of food for varying tastes. Especially for us it offered healthy salads and pizza ... the super foods salad was excellent, and the barbecue chicken brick oven pizza was just what my son desired.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Potted salmon appetizer is amazing!!! I got the artichoke cappelini for my entree which was very tasty.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped at The Kitchen as the last major stop on a 2 week road trip. We were not disappointed! I got the bourbon glazed bone-in pork chop. My wife got the Lamb Burger. We shared the sticky toffee pudding. All typically simple items, but they seem to have a little more attention to detail then most. For what seems as a more casual restaurant, you get a fine dining experience!