“Might do "takeout" next time. ”
Review of Marg's Taco Bistro

Marg's Taco Bistro
Ranked #603 of 3,310 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Mexican, International
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Was this place even open for business? The reason I ask is my friend and I walk into the restaurant and there was not a single diner or server to be seen. The hostess was nowhere to be found. I walked deeper inside and asked a guy who was standing by the kitchen if he worked there and he said no but I can find someone for you. Finally the hostess came out and acted a little put off that we couldn't seat ourselves. The bartender became our server and he was awesome. Almost all was forgiven after we enjoyed a great lunch. Really, truly the tacos are so unique and delicious. Still, not sure we'll go back.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

It was a beautiful summer night in Denver and after being inside a meeting room all day it was nice to have the sun on us. We ordered some beer specials and some chips and salsa. The chips and salsa were nothing special. We had 12 tacos to split between the 3 of us. It was a good way to taste different types of tacos. I had the fish and shrimp, which were seasoned well. The fish was a little on the dry side, but overall decent.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

I wouldn't recommend going here unless you have plenty of time. The amount of time it took to get the food and then the amount of time it took our server to run our card was beyond parody. And it wasn't busy. To an extent, slow but friendly service can be forgiven if the food is exceptional. But the tacos were average at best and overpriced. Overall, I was disappointed.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

Loved, Loved, Loved the Red Quinoa salad with Tuna. Think I'm now obsessed.
Sat at the bar and the service by Kylee and Johnny was exceptional. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

We stopped in on a Sunday afternoon, the place was not busy so we got a table right away. Paria waited on us and she was very friendly and polite.

We started with chips & salsa and chips & guac. ($7 and $8 respectively) There were 3 flavors of salsa, smokey, hot, and a fruity flavor...all very good. The guacamole is home made and has great flavor.

The tacos are folded nicely to keep all the goodies inside. You get to pick from a variety of fillings. The steak Calle and Margarita Shrimp tacos were fantastic.

The lemonade is delicious as well.

Been to Marg's Taco Bistro? Share your experiences!