Hops and Pie
Ranked #57 of 3,109 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

We have been going to Hops and Pie since they first opened. They have an amazing crust upon which they build anything from the exotic to the mundane.

The mac and cheese alone can take me to my happy place, but add a salad (roasted pear is my favorite of the offerings) plus the pie of the month or just a basic pizza; yum doesn't begin to describe the result.

The beer selection is broad, varied and frequently changing. 3 oz tasters or pints, many options off the tap or dozens of cans and bottles.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We ordered the pizza to go and picked it up to go by our daughters for a visit. It was very good flavorful. Everyone enjoyed it. Our daughter lives there and it is now her favorite place for pizza.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent pizza and craft beer selection. Service was great. The gluten free pizza was amazing (that never happens:-)
Best Za my boys and I have had in Denver!

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Many of my neighbors love this place, so it's worth a try to see if you'll like it, but it's not for me. I love pizza but don't need exotic things like shaved fingerling potatoes and sauteed pea tendrils on it. (Yes, those are actually on one of their current special pizzas.) It's hip and trendy, if you like that sort of thing, but I'm not even sure if you can get a slice of pepperoni pizza there. (But if you can, I'm sure the pepperoni is locally-sourced and probably gluten free, which is fine.)

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Damn good sandwich! Great cold beer! Slaw was good. House salad was good! Turkey pot pie pizza was awesome with buttery crust!

1  Thank lchalkley1