“Excellent Restaurant”
Review of Panzano

Panzano
Reserve with OpenTable
Panzano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 3,256 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Champa St.
Transit: We are located just 3 blocks from the RTD Light Rail lines D, H and F
Reviewed 22 April 2016

I'm not sure that I can do justice to this restaurant in a single review. I have given it 5 stars, I think this is the first one I have ever given. The atmosphere at Panzano has something for everyone. I was with a large group, but I also so intimate tables as well as tables in a more party like atmosphere. Our wait staff was wonderful, very knowledgeable about the food and right on target with recommendations. I ordered a salad that had grilled romaine and parmesan. It was wonderful, but very large. I then had the Lamb Ragu. It was exquisite! The lamb was so tender that it melted in my mouth. The noodles were home made and lovely. The flavor was out of this world! I would like to review their dessert, but alas, I was so full I was not able to sample any. This restaurant was an extremely pleasant experience.

1  Thank BethInSiloam
Matt R, Manager at Panzano, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2016

Thank you so much for the kind review!! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us at Panzano. Our chef team and service staff take pride in the professional service and culinary expertise that they provide to our guests. Thanks for the feedback and we look forward to having you back next time you’re in Denver.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,468)

Reviewed 22 April 2016

I ate here on my first night in Denver, so I was dining solo. I had a great waitress that was able to give me some good recommendations and even helped me pick the wine. The food was tasty, although on the pricey side for italian food.

Matt R, Manager at Panzano, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2016

Thank you so much for the kind words! Our staff takes great pride in the professional service they provide to our guests. Thanks again for the feedback and we look forward to having you back next time you're in town.

Reviewed 22 April 2016

Service was on point even though the restaurant was busy. Food was tasty and well presented. I highly recommend the pastiche (meatballs and tortellini) and the veal scallopini.

Matt R, Manager at Panzano, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2016

Thank you for the review. Our staff prides itself on creating a memorable dining experience for our guests. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to the team. Thanks again and we appreciate your business!!!

Reviewed 20 April 2016

They could use a few more local beers on tap, but there drink selection is top-notch. They make their own bitters, which is pretty impressive. The food has good reviews. I have to try that next time!

Matt R, Manager at Panzano, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2016

Thanks for the feedback. Our bar staff takes pride in the great drink menu that they created and their knowledge of the menu to make our guests experience a memorable one. Next time join us for happy hour we have a lot of great small plates and tasty cocktails on our happy hour menu. Thanks again for the kind words and we look forward to having you back.

Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

Restaurant was trying very hard to be "fancy", but it didn't quite make it. The service was good, the atmosphere was ok as it was a little loud for this type of dining. The prices were too expensive for the quality of the food, the taste and presentation weren't great for a $35 salmon filet. The deserts weren't much better than average and were small portions. The wine selection was very good. There are many other places I'd try before considering this restaurant again.

Matt R, Manager at Panzano, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2016

Thank you for the feedback. We value our guests evaluation of our performance and product at Panzno, we use it as a tool to better ourselves. I will pass along your concerns to our chef team. Thanks again and we appreciate your business.