“Denver Fly out”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Denver International Airport
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

We always have stayed at La Quinta hotel and walked next door to a restaurant. This time we had a room at Holiday inn. We checked a loyal friend trip advisor! The ratings were good on this diner so we decided to try it. OMG my husband got the chicken fried plates. He cut his steak with his fork. My hamburger was out of this world delicious! Sweet potatoes fries may have been better that the burger. Can’t wait to travel thru that area again. I would highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Roxann W

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Just had a delicious dinner here with a few friends. Service was excellent and the atmosphere very comfortable, like stepping back in time a few decades. Definitely one of the best meals I've had in this area. Highly recommended+++

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

I've eaten here several time and have enjoyed every time I was here. The prices are great and the service is fast, pleasant, and accurate. It a diner style from the 60's. They are conveniently located near a bunch of named hotels by the Denver airport. I will be back.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visited because it was the only restaurant within walking distance of our hotel. My hamburger was pretty good and cooked medium rare as I asked. I paid $1.50 extra to get fresh cut fries instead of frozen and they were just okay. My wife’s chicken fried steak was so tough she couldn’t eat it but she said the rest of her meal was good. Later that evening she complained of bad heartburn, something pretty rare for her. Nice, friendly staff and fast service.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Good food at a fair price, right next to a chain of hotels. Chicken fried steak, Hamburgers, and salads were good all around.

Been to Moonlight Diner? Share your experiences!