“Delicious Breakfast near DIA”
Review of Moonlight Diner

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Neighbourhood: Denver International Airport
Reviewed 15 October 2017

This conveniently located diner near DIA was a precious find. This is the main reason why I use TripAdvisor: to find such hidden gems. I was meeting a friend for breakfast as I was landing and he was taking off on separate travel plans. This place is about 12 minutes drive from the terminal. We had a blast. Delicious eggs and bacon. The place was packed, but the line moved fast. I am sure I will be back.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Good value for the money. Had a burger and fries - excellent, food was good and served quickly. Wait staff was friendly.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

We always have stayed at La Quinta hotel and walked next door to a restaurant. This time we had a room at Holiday inn. We checked a loyal friend trip advisor! The ratings were good on this diner so we decided to try it. OMG my husband got the chicken fried plates. He cut his steak with his fork. My hamburger was out of this world delicious! Sweet potatoes fries may have been better that the burger. Can’t wait to travel thru that area again. I would highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Roxann W
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Just had a delicious dinner here with a few friends. Service was excellent and the atmosphere very comfortable, like stepping back in time a few decades. Definitely one of the best meals I've had in this area. Highly recommended+++

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

I've eaten here several time and have enjoyed every time I was here. The prices are great and the service is fast, pleasant, and accurate. It a diner style from the 60's. They are conveniently located near a bunch of named hotels by the Denver airport. I will be back.