“A traditional American Diner conveniently close to Denver Airport.”
Review of Moonlight Diner

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Neighbourhood: Denver International Airport
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Loved this authentic American Diner that was conveniently close to Denver Airport so we could get a good traditional all American breakfast experience before catching our flight. Menu has all the American favourites and prices are reasonable. Service was efficient even if a little abrupt (Elli) and the food was satisfying. I had the Mountain Man Breakfast ($12.99) and my colleague had the Breakfast Burrito ($11.49). The coffee was hot and good at $2.09 a mug. I'd certainly recommend this to anyone looking for the American Diner experience.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Great food, fantastic bread with their sandwiches, wine and draft beer available. Plenty of food. Very friendly place and helpful. Lots of old stuff look around the diner.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

This conveniently located diner near DIA was a precious find. This is the main reason why I use TripAdvisor: to find such hidden gems. I was meeting a friend for breakfast as I was landing and he was taking off on separate travel plans. This place is about 12 minutes drive from the terminal. We had a blast. Delicious eggs and bacon. The place was packed, but the line moved fast. I am sure I will be back.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Good value for the money. Had a burger and fries - excellent, food was good and served quickly. Wait staff was friendly.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

We always have stayed at La Quinta hotel and walked next door to a restaurant. This time we had a room at Holiday inn. We checked a loyal friend trip advisor! The ratings were good on this diner so we decided to try it. OMG my husband got the chicken fried plates. He cut his steak with his fork. My hamburger was out of this world delicious! Sweet potatoes fries may have been better that the burger. Can’t wait to travel thru that area again. I would highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Roxann W

Been to Moonlight Diner? Share your experiences!