“Good Breakfast, 50s Diner”
Review of Moonlight Diner

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Denver International Airport
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Nice 50s style diner. Good selection of all day breakfast foods with fair pricing.

I would not recommend the ice tea, had a bit of a bitter taste, but overall good experience. My coworker had steak and said it was excellent. I had typical breakfast platter, and it was above average for that genre of food.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

The Moonlight Diner on Tower Rd is convenient to the several airport hotels. We were checking in to a hotel late one evening in order to fly out early the next day. It was great to have the diner open late and serving a full menu of good food. Plus the 24 hour breakfast is a bonus. I had the chicken fingers and my wife had their signature breakfast. Paul gave us quick and excellent service. The food was very good and the price was right. This would also work if you flew in late, stayed the night, and needed a great breakfast before hitting the road.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Wife and I had dropped off a family member at DIA and hadn't eaten breakfast before we left home. We had driven by this place on other occasions and decided to give it a try.

We were seated promptly and menus and drinks arrived pretty quickly. Our server was ok, nothing special one way or the other.

I had the Kitchen Sink, which I clearly didn't need, but enjoyed the combination of flavors. Lots of carbs, LOL. Eggs, bacon, pancakes, sausage, two biscuits, lots of gravy. I felt my arteries hardening while I ate it.

Wife had eggs, hash browns and pancakes. She said it was good.

I wouldn't travel out of my way to eat here, but it was good and convenient for this visit.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

They have some of the best food in Denver! We eat there when we fly in or out of DIA. The classic diner feel does not disappoint. A must stop on your travels.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Loved this authentic American Diner that was conveniently close to Denver Airport so we could get a good traditional all American breakfast experience before catching our flight. Menu has all the American favourites and prices are reasonable. Service was efficient even if a little abrupt (Elli) and the food was satisfying. I had the Mountain Man Breakfast ($12.99) and my colleague had the Breakfast Burrito ($11.49). The coffee was hot and good at $2.09 a mug. I'd certainly recommend this to anyone looking for the American Diner experience.

Been to Moonlight Diner? Share your experiences!