Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Denver International Airport
Ranked #53 of 156 Hotels in Denver
Atlanta, Georgia
“Clean and friendly!”
Reviewed 8 March 2012

We stayed at this hotel for one night last week on our way to Winter Park. Our flight arrived at 1 pm, and out bus driver picked us up and was so pleasant. When we got to the hotel they had coffee, tea and snacks out for us- which I was very grateful for. The rooms are pacious and clean. We had to extend our checkout and the front desk staff was really nice. I wasn't feeling well in the morning, so I didn't have breakfast but I heard that it was nice aswell. You can't beat the price for the service. If my travels take me to Deenver again, this is where I'm staying.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank lhacken986
FrntDskManager, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Denver International Airport, responded to this review, 9 March 2012
lhacken986,

I appreciate reading your description of your stay with us, and the time you had here. Thank for your compliments of the staff and facilities! We will see you on your next visit to Denver.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
Canberra, Australia
Reviewed 8 March 2012

I stayed at the Country Inn for two nights between arriving from Australia and skiing in Steamboat. Everyone from the shuttle driver to the desk staff was very nice. I especially enjoyed the evening happy hour - free beer and wine and a chance to talk to, and get to know the managers and guests. The room was pretty standard but nice and clean with a large bathroom. The included breakfast was fine and had variety available. The only thing I could gripe about was how far this hotel was from downtown. I should have researched that a bit more. Convenient to the airport and with a free shuttle but access to downtown was limited to using public buses or expensive taxis. I figured out the express bus on day 2 and that made a difference.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
FrntDskManager, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Denver International Airport, responded to this review, 8 March 2012
qwill,

I'm glad to hear your experience here was a good one. We are located 10 miles from the airport, and about 12-13 miles from downtown, so we are located between the two. It's wonderful to hear that the staff made your stay great, including the manager's reception. We'll see you on your next visit to Denver.
North Platte, Nebraska
Reviewed 6 March 2012

We stayed at this motel on February 17th. The motel is very nice. Great pool and hot tub. Our flight to Mexico left very early the next day so we were pleasantly surprised that the breakfast area was open for us.

The bad part of our stay was Troi at the front desk. When we checked in, we requested our rooms be together (our room and my parents room). Troi did put us on the same floor, but she put us about as far apart as she possibly could. Second, both my Mom and I requested wake up calls for each of our rooms at 4:45 a.m. Well, 4:45 came and went and neither of us received a wake up call. Third, when we checked in we informed Troi that there would be 5 of us on the morning shuttle. When we went to get on the shuttle the next morning she had only marked us down for 3. Fourth, after a week long vacation in Mexico we landed at DIA and I called for the shuttle to come and pick us up at the airport. Well, much to my chagrin, Troi answered the phone. She put me on hold 4 times before she finally spoke with me and I informed her that we needed the shuttle to pick us up. Our 20 second phone call took me over 15 minutes of being put on hold with Troi. Fifth, when the shuttle bus dropped us off at the motel, we were suppose to pay for our parking for the seven days our car was there. Of course, Troi is at the front desk. She asked me what our room number was. I told her that I could not remember what our room number was 8 days ago. Then she asked my Mom and Dad what their room number was. They could not remember either. I asked her if she could just look up the information by using our last name. I spelled my last name to her 4 times and my Mom spelled hers 3 times! Still, Troi was uncapable of finding our reservation. Then, I gave her our reservation number and she was still uncapable of finding our reservation.

The bottom line. We would love to stay at Country Inn and Suites for all of our future DIA travel needs, but not if Troi is working there.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Beachbum063
FrntDskManager, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Denver International Airport, responded to this review, 15 March 2012
Beachbum063,

First, I am pleased to hear about your experience, both the great things and the things that were not so great.

Describing in such great detail the issues that occurred during your stay is helpful when it comes to researching issues, and how retraining can occur. In this case, you provided a number of different items that came up working with one of our front desk staff, and it provided a good template to determine where some retraining was necessary. Thanks for your feedback.

I hope you'll choose to return to our property and experience our "Be Our Guest" service and hospitality soon.
Edwardsville
Reviewed 6 March 2012

My daughter and I stayed at this hotel in early March for a volleyball tournament held downtown Denver. I was disappointed we could not stay at a downtown hotel, but the Country Inn & Suites made up for it. The hotel name would lead you to believe the property is next to the airport. It is about 10 miles away from the airport in a business park, and 15 to downtown. The hotel is clean, staff very friendly and helpful. I did not partake in the free breakfast, but others said it good. A few restaurants within walking distance but not much in the way of nightlife. Our flight was late in the day but the hotel allowed our group to store our bags in a room until the free airport shuttle hauled us back to the airport. The hotel and grounds were spotless. This hotel would be perfect for anyone having to do business in any one of the corporate headquarters in the area.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
New York City, New York, USA
Reviewed 29 February 2012

everybody that worked in the hotel was very friendly. every question was answered with a smile. the breakfast was ready at 430 am for anyone that had to leave the hotel early.
the rooms were very clean and the amenities were very nice. there was a pool and a jacuzzi.i picked this hotel with the help of tripadvisor and will recommend it to anyone!!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
FrntDskManager, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Denver International Airport, responded to this review, 1 March 2012
dutchbuis,

Thanks for selecting us based on what you reviewed on TripAdvisor. It's great to know that the expectations lived up to the reality. We'll see you again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Denver
0.1 km away
0.3 km away
Hyatt Place Denver Airport
0.3 km away
Residence Inn Denver Airport

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Denver International Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Denver International Airport

Property: Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Denver International Airport
Address: 4343 Airport Way, Denver, CO 80239-5796
Region: United States > Colorado > Denver
#23 Romantic Hotel in Denver
#27 Business Hotel in Denver
#28 Family Hotel in Denver
Price range (per night): RM502 - RM1,109
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Denver International Airport 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Denver International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Denver International Airport Hotel Denver