7 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$109
Hyatt.comUS$109
Expedia.comUS$109
Agoda.comUS$109
Hotels.comUS$109
ZenHotels.comUS$143
6,065 results
All reviews convention center peaks lounge street mall great hotel attending a conference lobby bar within walking distance hot tub mountain view business trip convenient location valet parking coors field union station floor concierge gym
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 March 2021

Very clean facility. Employees were all very friendly and helpful during our stay. Employees seemed very thankful for our business. All employees including management appeared to be contributing to keeping our event running successfully. Great stay!

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Ozuky Pitcher, Guest Services / Front Office at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2021

I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel and I hope that we can welcome you back to Denver in the future!

Reviewed 2 March 2021

Staff was extremely helpful and provided a very clean and secure place to stay. Room was perfect for our stay. Food was available at hotel - and also many restaurants within walking distance. Even when leaving after convention staff was available to assist us in navigating the traffic as we exited the building - overall a great experience.

Reviewed 1 March 2021

Not worth a stay . Bathroom was not cleaned at all . Bunch of little hairs in the shower , floor was dirty. Carpet had white stains . Grossed out by this hotel . We chose it cause the rating is good . It even got a good rating on cleanliness. What a joke .

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for choosing our hotel during your recent conference in Denver. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the issues with the room cleanliness. We take feedback like this very seriously and will work to address this room so it is not an issue in the future. I can assure you that this is not a normal experience at our property and I hope we can get another chance in the future to show you a much better stay.

Reviewed 24 February 2021

The walls within the bathroom tub were dirty, the carpet was dirty, the desk top and tv tops were dusty and the tv remote control did not work. I went to the lobby to put in a request to get the room cleaned and the gentleman mentioned they would only be able to clean it the following day since it was their "COVID" protocol. After confirming for cleanup for the following day and being out all day that date, I returned to room being the same with no changes. Not to mention, the gentleman at the lobby never put in for my room to be cleaned within the computer system. I expected more from a company of this magnitude and feel ripped off. For the inconvenience, I was able to obtain a $25 credit; however, that does not do any justice. I would never stay there again.

Room tip: Do NOT come here
Date of stay: February 2021

Thank you for choosing our hotel during your recent conference in Denver. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the issues with COVID-19 measures and room cleanliness. We take feedback like this very seriously and will work to address this room so it is not an issue in the future. I can assure you that this is not a normal experience at our property and I hope we can get another chance in the future to show you a much better stay.

Reviewed 23 February 2021

Very nice Structure, classy interior, friendly staff, comfortable Luxury rooms and view right by 16th St Mall for when you want to check out the heart of Denver very close to restaurants, shopping and entertainment