“Awesome!”

Ranked #75 of 3,310 Restaurants in Denver
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

What can I say? Awesome place, great service, friendly atmosphere. Great time. Good beer menu and awesome burger choices. Ordered two ring of fire burgers! Second beer at half price. One beef and the other buffalo. To coin a phrase you gotta eat here! Crispy Brussels and fries for sides. Visit and enjoy the best burgers in town!

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Amazing burger! All the sauces and buns are made there. Great taste and fresh! Can't wait to come back to Denver for a burger!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

This place gets a huge rating on TripAdvisor among restaurants in Denver. Burger was ok. Ordered medium, came out well done. We ordered two appetizers and before they came the waiter asked us to order our meals. I said ok as long as the appetizers came out first, so we all ordered. One of the two came out first, the second app never came. My kids wanted the fried pickles so we ate them after our burgers. They weren't very good. Not a great experience.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

The burgers are worth coming back for!! During the GABF, my wife and I sat at the bar and ordered our dinner. Service was good, food was excellent. I loved the Burger with cheese and the sides as well. Fresh, cooked properly, and served hot. I would return when in town. Prices were reasonable for lodo also.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

I love a good burger and where better to get one than in the USA. So when I was visiting Denver I went to "5280 Burger" for dinner. The menu is basically gourmet burgers. Then there are sides like Coleslaw, Chips, Brussel Sprouts, etc. To start I had onion rings, which were nice, followed by the 'Durango' Burger which I upgraded to a Bison patty for an extra $3. I had the Brussels and a Small Fries with my burger and both were very good. To finish I had 2 scoops of 5280 ice-cream (made on site) - Caramelized Banana and Cheery & Almond ($3.95) and it was divine. The ambiance of 5280 Burger is one of a sports bar with multiple screens playing sports. The service I received from my waiter Mark was superb, and some of the best I've had in the USA.