“Cheeseburger egg roll !”
Review of 5280 Burger Bar

5280 Burger Bar
Ranked #81 of 3,271 Restaurants in Denver
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Our concierge recommended this neat organic burger pub.

The appetizer of a cheeseburger egg roll seemed too odd not to try and it makes for a fun appetizer to share as it is cut into 4 pieces And yes, it tastes as good as it sounds.

We each tried a different burger and I ordered mine well done as I always do and it tasted great...my wife ordered hers medium as the menu recommends and thought it was a little too red in the middle for her liking but otherwise they both tasted great.

The craft beer selection was plentiful and the service was friendly and fast.

Would recommend to family and friends.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

We had some time before we needed to head to the airport so we stopped here for ice cream. I would like to go back again and try the burgers as it smelled really good. The ice cream was delicious. The lady was able to make a special request for my sister with one cookie, ice cream on top, and with toppings. I ordered the mini roasted marshmallow and the lady added fudge and gram cracker. It was like eating a smores. Delicious! I thought it was strange the lady didnt even ask for my order before she took off her gloves. Also, the other two ladies who worked there, both had unicorn colored hair, had half of their bodies inside the ice cream case scooping out ice cream that was at the bottom of the barrel. While I understand it is probably difficult, they didnt have a hair net on and their hair was hanging over all of the other ice cream in the case.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Really great burgers. They come Ala cartel so aides are separate, but great for sharing. You can do their one option which is two of any burgers in slider form. That way you can try different kinds if you can’t decide. But don’t let it beings slider deter you cause their big. Ice cream next door is delicious. Great location too as well.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Some friends and I dined here on a lunch break from a conference on a Sunday and had a less than stellar experience. We placed our order and when it came out all of our burgers were missing toppings of some sort and one burger was under done. From looking around, plenty of people were sending their food back. A friend of ours who dined at a different table had to send his burger back as if was still frozen in the middle :(

We were told they were "very busy" and that's why our food took 40 minutes to get to us and why it wasn't made correctly. I think our server was tired of customers complaining because after asking for toppings and a new burger (the under done one) she didn't come around much. All in all the food was great once it was made correctly, I just wish the experience would've been better.

I would recommend this restaurant on a weekday or an off-meal time on the weekend.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

What can I say? Awesome place, great service, friendly atmosphere. Great time. Good beer menu and awesome burger choices. Ordered two ring of fire burgers! Second beer at half price. One beef and the other buffalo. To coin a phrase you gotta eat here! Crispy Brussels and fries for sides. Visit and enjoy the best burgers in town!