“Absolutely amazing tacos!!”

Cuisines: Mexican, International
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

We went to margs for lunch and had a variety of tacos. They were amazing!! We are headed back there today for more tonight and would highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Service is a bit lack luster but the food is good and the price is fair. I like the margs here and the salsa is good as well.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

They were out of the steak and pork taco i wanted and I got the pork belly taco that was really fatty pork, hard to find the meat. I went with the corn tortillas and ate the taco as soon as it arrived and the tortilla fell completely apart with my first bite. I was not impressed with the corn tortillas at all
The food was fresh and fine but definitely avoid the corn tortillas

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

Love specialty drinks and the selection of tequila . Make your own or choose a drink with the infused tequila. Anything infused is great here and it will inspire you to try this at home but don't, just come here. I recommend the Strawbanero...perfect blend of spice and sweet. What I really like about this taco bistro is the out-of-the-box tacos...Philly Cheese Steak, Caprese, etc. Start your meal with the guacamole and queso. It won't be too filling but I strongly suggest you only ordered two tacos versus three. This is a small restaurant and it can be loud at times. It also has TVs for viewing those crucial sports events that can't be missed but God knows you have to eat, too.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

We had purchased a Groupon that we used to enjoy their Happy Hour at Margs. They had a wonderful and varied menu of tacos and of course a nice selection of different margaritas. The tacos were very tasty, great presentation and nice drinks. Customer service was excellent. Would definitely recommend and will visit again.