“Good, Not Great”

Cuisines: Mexican, International
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 21 June 2017

The margaritas hit the spot but definitely not the best I have ever had. The food is acceptable but nowhere near the quality or tastiness I would expect from a place of this caliber.

I have only sat at the bar and had nothing but great experiences with the bartenders. They have all been friendly and attentive.

PROS:
Fun location
Great bartenders

CONS:

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Their tacos are nothing to write home about. I often will just go over for a margarita and some chips and salsa. I don't go over there often.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Food was delicious, as well as the margaritas. The place was busy, but it was Cinco de Mayo so expected it to be busy. Service was excellent even when they were busy. Would recommend for fun and quality of food. Price very reasonable. Cool neighborhood location. It was noisy but don't know if it was because it was Friday night and a holiday.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

This place was buzzing so we stopped in. We started with the chips and salsa trio which was okay...wasn't expecting Santitas tortilla chips or something similar for this type of joint, but the entrees were good and not overly expensive, pretty average. The tacos and tamales were a good choice. Fun atmosphere, but very loud inside. Service was quick and friendly.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

My hubby and I dashed in here for a quick dinner bite and we were not disappointed. I love street tacos, and I seek them out wherever I am. Margs had a nice, diverse menu of tacos available a la carte, in mix-and-match pairs or trios, and with the option of some rice and beans on the side. We tried half a dozen different tacos - chicken, pork, fish, beef, each prepared differently - and enjoyed them all. Nice, fresh flavors that were balanced well. The margaritas were also good, as were the chips, salsa, and guacamole. Service was friendly and prompt, and we did not wait long for any of our items to arrive once we had ordered.

For a quick, fresh bite of taco deliciousness, and a reasonable value for the money, this place fit the bill very well. We would return.