“Delish with a side of excellent”

Mercantile Dining and Provision
Ranked #20 of 3,111 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Mid morning on a Monday and we fortunate the trendy restaurant just steps away from the Mercantile had over an hour wait or we never would have found this gem!
Staff was very friendly and helpful in pointing us to the menu’s and order station. From there we found our way to an open table and sat down to enjoy the atmosphere. Sunlit and open this was a fantastic dining experience. A mix between do it yourself and wait staff we loved it.
My sister ordered the short rib sandwich with quinoa salad while I enjoyed the pastrami sandwich with apple salad. It was hands down the best pastrami sandwich I have ever enjoyed. My sister was equally thrilled about her sandwich. The salads were both excellent and a good portion size by themselves.
I highly recommend this restaurant and I know the next time we are in Denver we will certainly dine here again!

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Love the open kitchen concept and the market area. We ordered cappuccino and breakfast. Both were excellent. Croque Madame was amazing. The service was great and the atmosphere is pure entertainment. Fun part of Union Station. The baguettes are great too.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

A bustling place with lots of energy.

The menu was short with 8 or 10 small plates and a like number of dinner options. The dishes were creative, very well prepared and delicious. The wine service was a bit stuffy with the bottle kept by the waiter who stopped by frequently to very carefully pour a quarter inch of wine into the glass. The frequent interruptions were just that - interruptions. If we go again we'll ask them to leave the bottle.

The room was quite noisy and made conversation difficult.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Came by myself and was looking for an easy lunch that wouldn't break the bank. I ordered a Bahn mi and it was delicious! Costed $12 and the area was seat yourself so I grabbed a booth in a cozy corner. Food was great, atmosphere was cool. I would come again and recommend people visiting, especially when you're in union station, to check it out.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

There is no shortage of good dining options in Denver. Definitely get reservations for this place. We sat outside but seating inside was plentiful and crowded. Located in Union Station which is a fun area in and of itself...

There were four of us we would up trying a bunch of dishes to get a feel for the cuisine because it was very creative and didn't follow a specific kind of cuisine, but everyone was happy with all of the selections and the taste profiles were diverse. The chef did a great job and the service was on point. I would definitely go back.