“Sunnyside's Best Breakfast-Be Prepared to Wait for this Deliciousness”
Review of Sunny's

Sunny's
Ranked #338 of 3,483 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 30 April 2018

I LOVED The Bomber ($8.95) so much! I knew it wasn't a pretty picture, me gobbling up the eggs and bacon, sautéed onions, and cauliflower like a mad woman. My Jewish-food lover pal ordered the veggie take on the traditional. This dish includes zucchini, potato and carrot latkes, 2 eggs any style, spinach, scallion sour cream, toast, Oy vey! Another friend ordered the Denver-style huevos ($9.75), including grilled tortilla, 2 eggs, potatoes, beans, Oaxaca cheese, lettuce, tomato, sour cream, avocado, topped with your choice of pork green chili or salsa. The child had the Cannoli Waffles for $8.75. The cannoli filling, chocolate chips, pistachio, cannoli shell crumble, creme anglaise were magical.The taste took me back to my days working in a Chicago spaghetti and pizza institution back in the late 80s. My favorite side work was prepping the Cannolis for the night. That ricotta filling was crack!
Finally, the all female wait staff is amazing. The women of Sunny's work their tables like the pros they are. Tip them big because there is not a liquor license to pump up the bill. Head over to Bacon down the street for a Blood Mary afterwards to get your Sunday on, Sunnyside style!

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Great last minute breakfast stop. Group of 11 tried a little of everything and no one was disappointed.

Reviewed 16 January 2018

Needed a spontaneous breakfast and just happened upon Sunny's walking around the neighborhood. The staff and food are great.... super fast service and delicious Spanish/Mexican style breakfasts in huge portions. The staff even sent me on my way with a to-go coffee. Go!

Reviewed 19 December 2017

Found this place using the Yelp app, come on tripadvisor when are you going to step up!
Cute Mom and Pop just outside of town so no big hussle and bussle. The service was great! We must have gotten their right in time so the place was starting to fill up. The food was great and very unique. The portions are big so be cautious. We would definitely be back if in the area.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

there was a wait, I cant lie. I think it was over 45 minutes to get in. But...the waitress was great and the food is delicious. I ordered the skillet, which had eggs, potatos, cheese, hatch chilis, sausage and oh I dont know what else. It was really good.

Been to Sunny's? Share your experiences!