“Can't find a better record store. Period.”
Review of Twist and Shout

Twist and Shout
Ranked #13 of 78 Shopping in Denver
Reviewed 1 March 2016

If you love vinyl records, CD's, music memorabilia, posters, pop culture and film this is the place to be in Denver. You simply cannot find a better record shop in Colorado and arguably the U.S as well. Twist and Shout is huge, and has so many unique and rare finds. I have never been to a record store where I could literally spend hours on end browsing their collection of stuff. I absolutely love this place. Any music enthusiast is seriously missing out if they don't visit T&S.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"clothing"
"browsing"

Reviewed 13 November 2015 via mobile

It makes me sad that these places are so hard to find these days. If you love music, you need to spend an hour here wandering the aisles.

Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

So, we ended up coming here because it was next to the book store. My whole family loved this store (13&14 years old). We don't have many stores in Las a eggs that carry a good amount of vinyl records, not alone CD's. They also had a good amount to novelty toys too!!

Reviewed 26 July 2015

I still like my music tactile (CD and vinyl). For that reason I typically make two stops while in Denver: 1) to Wax Trax; 2) to Twist and Shout. I love both of these spots for different reasons. Wax Trax is more tied to the people I know (or once knew). Twist and Shout is tied to the love of all genres of music. I love the wide selection in all genres. They've expanded their vinyl offerings. And the movie room is jam packed. I also love all the books and novelty items scattered throughout the place. All of my kids have been here and fallen in love as well. We always end up with more in our hands than the pocketbook wants to allow. And that's a good thing. [PS - Make an afternoon of it and visit Tattered Cover next door for coffee and books. You can also catch some amazing indie cinema releases at the theaters atop of Twist and Shout.]