“Lost Track of Time”
Review of Twist and Shout

Twist and Shout
Ranked #12 of 77 Shopping in Denver
Reviewed 22 February 2017

First of all.. WOW! I love record stores that have that funky mix of nerd meets vintage with just a pinch of weird doodads for added flavor. Twist and Shout not only has a giant selection of CD's but an amazing collection of Vinyl. I lost myself looking through rows of OLD and NEW vinyl records. The prices are comparable and they way they have everything categorized is extremely helpful. I also like being able to pull out the record ( on used vinyl only) and play it on one of their players before I buy it. Aside from the music collection they offer books, movies, action figures, clothing, and much more. You can easily spend hours in here and more money than you were prepared to do (I know I did) but its well worth it.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"clothing"
"browsing"

Reviewed 30 November 2016

When you want to step back in time and get some great records and other paraphernalia that's music related (t-shirts, mugs, books, buttons...) there's really only one place to go: Twist & Shout. The selection is mind-boggling and a joy for record-philes.
The only problem I've ever had was going for one thing and leaving with a dozen other things...and that's not a bad thing since everything is such good quality.
Looking forward to going there to update my button and music collection.
Check this place out...you'll dig it!

Reviewed 16 November 2016

I've been shopping at Twist & Shout since the late1980's. I used to save every penny to get those indie records that Sound Warehouse never got. Well the shop has evolved and gotten really expensive. Having said that, it's got a great selection of new and used records. It's worth a visit just to look at the memorabilia on the walls.

Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

Went on a Friday afternoon. Not too busy. Spent about an hour plus. There's something for everyone in here. Huge selection of vinyl, cds, books, shirts and more. Found 4 unique vinyl albums. If I lived closer I would be broke. A must stop for any music fan.

1  Thank Rob M
See more reviews
Reviewed 1 March 2016

If you love vinyl records, CD's, music memorabilia, posters, pop culture and film this is the place to be in Denver. You simply cannot find a better record shop in Colorado and arguably the U.S as well. Twist and Shout is huge, and has so many unique and rare finds. I have never been to a record store where I could literally spend hours on end browsing their collection of stuff. I absolutely love this place. Any music enthusiast is seriously missing out if they don't visit T&S.