“One of the best breakfasts ever”

The Corner Office Restaurant and Martini Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The Corner Office Restaurant and Martini Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #134 of 3,310 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Cross street: 14th and Curtis
Transit: 16th St. Free Mall Shuttle stops at 16th and Curtis. Head 2 blocks south to 14th and Curtis. Two blocks from Light Rail.
Description: Loosen your tie, kick off your heels and forget all your deadlines. The Corner Office is the flirty rendezvous where edgy global dishes meet chic creative cocktails in the heart of downtown Denver. Designed with a modern mid-century eye, The Corner Office features a sexy bar + lounge, bustling dining rooms, communal table, lively outdoor patio and private event rooms each infused with intrigue and style. Our friendly and fun staff is vibrant, personable, and always accessible. Progressive comfort food mixed with international flavors give traditional favorites a fresh twist. Whether you’re craving Japanese ramen, Indian tikka masala, or all-American burgers, every taste is met with our iconic favorites and culinary flair. The Corner Office serves up power breakfasts, over-the-top brunches, working lunches, high-energy dinner, and, of course, our legendary happy hour. Cocktails are always a good idea with our masterful approach to the classic Dark & Stormy or our more creative global concoctions like the Singapore Sling featuring green curry flavors. Clock in with us anytime and escape the daily grind.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

First, this restaurant is right in the Curtis Hotel, which is fabulous on its own. We had breakfast here and it truly was one of the best breakfasts ever. I had the quiche,was in this light flaky crust, full of eggs cheese, tomatoes. Big portions and friendly service topped it all off. The hotel also offers voucher & stay package with this restaurant.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

We only had drinks prior to the Hamilton play. VERY busy. If you are going to this restaurant, reservations are a must. Great atmosphere, the food looked good ( we just had drinks!). VERY pricey drinks...a glass of red wine was $14. I would return to try the food

Reviewed 25 February 2018

With their location right across from the Denver Center they can't help but be packed...but I just wish the food was worthy of the crowds. There are SO MANY great places to eat in the area, but people often choose Corner Office because it's right there. Do yourself a favor and wander a block or two in just about any direction and you'll find much better options.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

My client picked this place and I was really at a loss- there was not a SINGLE item on the menu for the diet conscious. Even their salads were way more than 1000 calories. It was a miserable experience.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

I had high hopes, but I should have figured with the eclectic menu that they wouldn't be able to do everything great. The Langos flatbread was delicious! What a wonderful combination of flavors - ham, gouda, carmelized onions and dill (probably could have done without the dill, though). The edamame was serviceable, our first indication we may be a bit disappointed. My business partner had the masala (nothing to write home about) and I had the bolognese (bland meat sauce on bland pasta). Should have gone with the filet au poivre like I originally wanted, but I took the recommendation of the waiter (who, btw, was great . . . except for his recommendations). We finished the meal with chocolate beignets and dark cherry + apple strudel. Coming from Louisiana, that wasn't a beignets. I've only ever had them at Café Du Monde and I was expecting a chocolate beignet, not a knock off vanilla beignet with half a dove dark chocolate melted on the inside. Very disappointing. And since I've never had strudel, I couldn't tell you if it was good or bad, but it was nothing to alert my family about. All in all, they started off strong with the flatbread and ended up finishing just plain flat.