“Amazing breakfasts”

Four Friends Kitchen
Ranked #23 of 3,432 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This was our second time here. Simply delicious food. From the berry French toast to the grits and fried chicken with greens, everything has been great. Consistently good service also.

1  Thank CraigRCoelho

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Came here for breakfast with my wife and there of our teenage children. Great atmosphere. Jon was our server and loved his warm smile and friendliness. He had great knowledge of the menu and his recommendations were spot on. I had the smoked brisket hash and it was awesome. You have to try the cucumber sage lemonade. Wow!!! So refreshing and invigorating.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

We met some friends here for breakfast one day. I liked the location in a new, trendy area near/in Stapleton. As an out of towner, I was actually familiar with the location, based on my previous visit to Denver! Regardless, when we got there, we were seated upstairs. I think this was because the people we were meeting had kids with them, but that's fine with me. It was a beautiful day and warm enough that this was not an issue. The servers were attentive and the food was good. I got an order of [turkey] sausage patties and the french toast; I believe my wife got the same. The French toast came covered with red berries in a sauce; it was fantastic. It looked a bit small at first, as it was 3 slices of French bread, but it was all good, and certainly enough food. Although both my wife and I wanted a little meat on the side, one order of the sausage patties would have been enough. Each order is 3 rather large patties; we would have been happy splitting one. All in all, it was great. I was very happy with the food here. The restaurant also has wifi, which was helpful when I wanted to show our friends pictures I'd uploaded to the internet. Im not a big breakfast person, but I enjoyed this place. I would eat here again. Just be careful you don't order too much or you risk being sluggish from having eaten too much. GIven how good their food is, that's definitely a concern here!

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

The lump crab Benedict was well worth $15(eggs were perfectly cooked with a fair amount of crab&hollandaise). We also had the hush puppies which had a light crunch and smooth center which went well with the slaw&sauce.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

Based on reviews, we tried the Four Friends Kitchen in the Stapleton area of Denver. The restaurant was extremely crowed with a hour plus wait. Fortunately we were able to cop some seats at the bar....Score! Various fellow dinners (John) and even people waiting for a table gave us suggestions but I had to try the Biscuits & Gravy w/ over easy eggs and coffee. The selection was delectable! My eggs were perfect, the sausage gravy had a pleasant sweet taste without being overpowering and the Biscuits were delicate. The service was attentive and prices are very reasonable, along with interesting conversation the bar and this was an Exceptional Breakfast but be prepared to wait. Recommended!....John, I hope your European adventure is enjoyable, LOL.

Been to Four Friends Kitchen? Share your experiences!