“Mouth-Watering”

Ranked #11 of 72 Dessert in Denver
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Cherry Creek
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

My mother and I came here for breakfast during our stay in Denver. She had been once before and raved about it, and it did not disappoint! Without a doubt the best crepes I’ve had to date. With it being July when we went we were able to enjoy the outdoor patio, 10/10 will be coming back the next time I’m in Denver!

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Great place for breakfast or lunch. Good service! Great selection to choose from. Soups looked good! Someone nearby had dessert! Crepes made in front of you if you want to watch at the counter

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I haven't had a crepe in years so this place is a pleasant surprise. We sat on the patio to enjoy the fresh air. There is a luncheon special which most of us ordered which includes soup or salad and a slightly smaller than average savory crepe which is enough food for most. In fact no one had room for dessert which I regret. Service was fine.

1  Thank LindainLakewood
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

A touch of elegance - the coffee is excellent - full bodied with no bitterness. I had the wild mushroom crepe - pleasantly simple, subtle flavor.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

I had the spinach crepe and my daughter had the giant dessert bowl crepe. The taste was amazing! The staff was very cool. It was fun to be able to watch them make the crepes right in front of you. I like the cute French bistro decor. We will always go back to crepes n crepes for more crepes! My kids loved it!