“YOU MUST GO HERE”
Review of Euro Crepes

Euro Crepes
Reserve with OpenTable
Euro Crepes is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 70 Dessert in Denver
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

This place had me at hello. With a DJ standing at the turntable, the cool artwork and the pleasant smiling staff I quickly felt like “these are my people”. And this was all before I had a menu in my hand.
The food was AMAZING!! From the fresh squeezed OJ and lemonades in mason jars... to the savory and sweet crepes!! It was hard to choose. We will be back so we can try the other flavors. ❤️

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Couldn’t leave without having one savory and one sweet crepe each! Husband had the Netherlands, I had the Monaco. Both were so good! Then we moved on to the sweet crepes which were amazing as well!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

A little off the beaten track. Comparatively small and the music is a little loud for my taste but the food is superb.Have had lunch there several times. Everything on the menu is good. You can't go wrong.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Loved the variety of savory crepes and sweet ones as well. They got the espresso with brandy PERFECT! We enjoyed the savory and a sweet crepe. Already sent half a dozen people there. Enjoy them!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

This is a “beatnicky” restaurant near the university in a converted garage. The crepes (I had the French) are amazing. They have a good variety of savory and sweet and are reasonably priced. Crepes are themed according to European countries and have ingredients that would be associated with such. They have a lot of student-aged help who are both friendly and helpful and give the place a youthful vibe. The ingredients are fresh, the crepes sweet but not overly so.... a must try for crepe lovers.

Been to Euro Crepes? Share your experiences!