“Fresh and Fabulous”
Review of Table Six

Table Six
Reserve with OpenTable
Table Six is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #161 of 3,271 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$15 - US$100
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Table 6 is a classic American bistro, offering a warm and inviting atmosphere. Chef Scott Parker prepares succulent dishes, delivered with elegant style and complimented with a dynamic wine list, created by General Manager/Sommelier Aaron Foreman, which represents most of the flourishing wine districts from all over the world. We accept a limited number of reservations in order to provide ample room for walk-in guests. If your desired reservation time is not available we will likely be able to accomodate your party on a walk-in basis. Please visit us at the restaurant or call us at 303-831-8800.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

On a recent trip to Denver my daughter suggested we try Table Six. Quaint and cozy, we had a wonderful dinner complimented with their famous tater tots appetizer and
finishing up with an assortment of desserts. Everything was perfect including the service and wine selection. The menu changes daily so don’t count on ordering off a menu you see on-line. It all depends on what is fresh and in season. We will definitely go back. Make a reservation for sure. The establishment is small.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

More hype than anything else. Very sad job. made a reservation and waited 15 minutes for table. Asked to stand off to side while waiting and told we would have a drink menu brought over. No drink menu was brought over and we were not even offered a glass of water or anything. I'm good with waiting 15 minutes but if you tell us your bringing a drink menu over, do it.
Poke appetizer was highlight of the meal. Gnocchi was not cooked correctly and vegetable paired with gnocchi would not work even if gnocchi cooked correctly. Service was blah and not refined for the image this place puts off. Turns out our server was one of the restaurants owners/investors, seemed like could care less if we returned or even told people good things about the restaurant. I lived in NYC 29 years, you need to earn that attitude. Massive disappointment, don't waste your time.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

The food I enjoyed in this little quirky restaurant was good tasting. Yet, as is often the case in the USA, it was really missing some refinement.
I started with the Tuna. Good tasting, yet the herbs and preparation overwhelmed the subtle flavor of the tuna. My friends took the Potato Tators: because the tators were smothered in gravy they became very soggi very quickly. Unfortunate because they tasted good.
My main dish was grilled chicken with sweet potato mash and kale. It all looked smothered on the dish. The taste as good, but I can't say I enjoyed it due to lack in refinement of the presentation.
My suggestion to the chef: smaller portions, presented with more refinement and you got yourself a winner!
The service was very friendly and efficient!
PS: we had the table next to the kitchen: to be avoided if you don't want your clothes to smell after dinner (I HATE it when my clothes smell after a meal).

Reviewed 31 December 2017

Casual and inviting vibe. Open kitchen smart and efficient with great service. Menu is interesting and inviting. Our “go to” spot when we are in Denver

Reviewed 14 December 2017

BUT, there's always a but, great food but wear clothes you can take home and stick in the washer to get rid of the cooking food smells. Surprised other reviews don't mention this, pet peeve of mine, poor ventilation and open kitchen. However, if you can take the smells, you will have a great meal. Fix the ventilation!!